• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Westside] The Westside Shield

BirdieMachine

Michael Moore Fan Club President
Approved. 1.0 Rim, 1.4 Depth, 2.5 Height

Guessing it's the putter in the Trilogy Challenge.

O9DUzUr.jpg

I need to try one. Just because I like the picture. Come on, Georgia Trilogy Challenge.

Is that a typo? 1.9 rim thickness?

Tero over on the Trilogy page on FB just posted rim comparison pics between it and the swan 2, judge, and warden. He says it has lots of dome.

It's not beaded. At least I didn't see one. Looks like a deeper warden but should be fairly neutral to slightly OS and have good glide. It will be nice in BT medium and go well for the trilogy challenge. I won't putt with it well but I know I'll be able to use it for nice upshots.

It's not beaded. At least I didn't see one. Looks like a deeper warden but should be fairly neutral to slightly OS and have good glide. It will be nice in BT medium and go well for the trilogy challenge. I won't putt with it well but I know I'll be able to use it for nice upshots.

So is it for sure in BT Medium? If so, that might clear the way for BT Mediums Swans...:popcorn:

So is it for sure in BT Medium? If so, that might clear the way for BT Mediums Swans...:popcorn:

It's stamped as Medium. I'm pretty sure it's going to be the only option for the trilogy challenge and since that's your only option for them until 2015 I'd say yes. People who are falling in love with that stamp shouldn't get too excited either. You won't see it until 2015. Maybe if they release them in other plastics and stock stamps in Finland and you pay to have it shipped over. Even then I don't think it'll happen this year.

Well I won't be rushing out to buy one, but if this is indeed the Trilogy challenge disc, I think I might just do okay with this LOL

It's stamped as Medium. I'm pretty sure it's going to be the only option for the trilogy challenge and since that's your only option for them until 2015 I'd say yes. People who are falling in love with that stamp shouldn't get too excited either. You won't see it until 2015. Maybe if they release them in other plastics and stock stamps in Finland and you pay to have it shipped over. Even then I don't think it'll happen this year.

Thanks, couldn't tell from the photo if it was stamped Medium or not. My dad and some friends are running a Trilogy Challenge up north, so one way or another I'll be able to check this out.

Do you mean it won't be in production until 2015 and be in the 2014 trilogy challenge? Or will it be the 2015 trilogy challenge disc? Parden my ignorance

Do you mean it won't be in production until 2015 and be in the 2014 trilogy challenge? Or will it be the 2015 trilogy challenge disc? Parden my ignorance

It's going to be the putter that is contributed to the trilogy challenge this summer but production on all three of those discs won't be until 2015 from what I've been told. So the only way to get them this year is attend a trilogy challenge or buy the trilogy challenge stamped discs after. I'm sure just like with ace races there will be plenty out there. I think there are at least 150 trilogy challenges already scheduled with more being added each day.

Not a fan. It was slightly more overstable than flight numbers, more in the KC Aviar type of stability than a Beadless Aviar. Much faster than many putters, definitely speed 3. Glide was pretty low. In general, I'd give it 3, 2, 0, 2 flight numbers.

Latest posts