• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Things you are tired of hearing on a course....or never wanna hear!

I hate it when dudes get mad, really pissed, when they aren't playing well. I am out to have a good time, if its a rec round, weekly, monthly or tourney, it is for fun.

Admission: I talk almost incessantly when I play. I am quiet when someone is throwing, and that is about it. I of course think I'm pretty funny, but I know I annoy the hell out of some people.

I don't wanna be a dick or anything but I am better than you guys usually....

I just have to remember that I am better than these people! I'm Kenny freaking Powers! I'm a bullet proof Tiger!

"you should've thrown a ____." listen, I know what my discs do. maybe my throw didn't end up exactly like I wanted it to but it's not the disc's fault (well, unless it's really understable into a headwind or something like that). throwing a ____ doesn't magically yield a good shot everytime.

"I aced hole ## a few weeks ago." fantastic. wait isn't that one the 500 footer around a blind curve? how come I'm beating you then?

The exact thoughts crossed my mind when I saw thr thread title:) The Mr. Innova guy... the rest of the world doesn't need to conform to your discing ideology:rolleyes:

i dislike hearing the roar that only follows an ace in a tourney where the pot is huge!! and after that ruckus you hear everyone else sighing and cussing their luck..

FORE! ... when you see their disc fallin 50-100 feet short and to the left or right of your position on the course

*Splash*

whatever sound is made when Champion plastic hits a tree with max force

the sound your putter makes when hitting the side of the basket, not the chains or pole.

FORE! ... when you see their disc fallin 50-100 feet short and to the left or right of your position on the course

have to disagree here, as I would rather people be too careful than get nailed in the dome

the sound your putter makes when hitting the side of the basket, not the chains or pole.

we refer to this a tink-tink. poor little tink-tink...

Ok, it's not exactly something I 'never wanna hear' (unless it happens to me), but on my home course there's a large metal mandatory (left) sign on the very first tree on the first hole (the course is Westmoreland DGC). Whenever anyone smacks that sign, not only can you hear it across the entire course, practically *everyone* on the course shouts back 'MANDO!'. Very amusing. :D

Geese.. I F#%kin hate geese

I haven't had a problem with geese making noise lately. Geese, however, seem like they make it their sole purpose in life to crap over every square inch of the fairway. Is this where the term "goose stepping" came from, having to step over goose crap everywhere?

I can't stand it when someone says "nice shot" while my disc is still in the air. The shot will somehow go horribly wrong at that point. It's really unbelievable.

I can't stand it when someone says "nice shot" while my disc is still in the air. The shot will somehow go horribly wrong at that point. It's really unbelievable.

seriously. i hate hearing that because the sound of disc on tree almost inevitably follows.