• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Things you have lost on the course besides your discs

I apparently dropped a loose rally towel I had from a Blue Jackets game on the course a few weeks ago. And more recently I forgot to zip up a pocket on my bag that had my wallet in it and at one point I must have tilted the bag enough for it to fall out. Cause when I went back to the tee to take a photo since I had forgotten, there I see it lying in the open.

Sunglasses.

Key to my girlfriend's car at the Circle R temp course back in November at TX Teams. Luckily someone found it and turned it in.

I apparently dropped a loose rally towel I had from a Blue Jackets game on the course a few weeks ago. And more recently I forgot to zip up a pocket on my bag that had my wallet in it and at one point I must have tilted the bag enough for it to fall out. Cause when I went back to the tee to take a photo since I had forgotten, there I see it lying in the open.

Dude I totally feel for you! I too lost a rally towel. Colorado Rockies from their WS run two years ago. Lost at Pease Park.

did you really just say beeper? who still carry's those :p

Yes I carry a beeper as a back up to my phone. It's cheap insurance for getting my messages. The company data collection radios bleed over into the cell phone band and will blank the cell signal when transmitting. I have had the cops looking for me because I hadn't answered my phone for several hours one day.

A couple of weeks ago, while playing Giles, one guy was wandering around the course, looking for his sunglasses. Then the next hole, we see a guy wandering around looking for his Blackberry. Tough day!

Amazingly I can't think of anything I have actually lost other than discs. I often leave with more than I came with ie sunburn, blisters etc.

I've lost my sunglasses, towels, sobriety along with respect for anything, and my patience, but the worst thing that I lost was a fine tobacco pipe my mother had given me for my 18th birthday. And yes, I only smoked tobacco in it!

Dude I totally feel for you! I too lost a rally towel. Colorado Rockies from their WS run two years ago. Lost at Pease Park.

Dang and now they may never go back to the series again. Dang Rockies always break my heart!

Someone lost an entire bike in the drink at Johnny Roberts on hole 8. Seems like a random thing to loose.

Yeah it was a sentimental loss for sure. Luckily my wife still has hers which she'll let me use if I promise to attach a grommet and clip to it.

...my sense of direction on a few courses.

...my sense of smell. One day I caught a very strong skunk odor as I came around a corner but it wasn't a skunk. There were two guys at a picnic table deep in the woods and there was a cloud of smoke around them. It was one of those rare days on the course where there was absolutely no wind and the smoke was just hanging in the air. I don't know what they were smoking but it smelled EXACTLY like a skunk.

Just remembered this - I lost a silver bracelet somewhere on the back nine at Whittier Narrows, maybe five years ago.

If you found it and wanna get it back to me, it's $100 in your pocket. No questions, no foolin.

I found an interesting golf towel in San Antonio. It was a "Go Army" towel, but it was written in Spanish.

I lost an extra battery for my camera, it just fell out of my bag while playing Sunset Park in Las Vegas. Luckily the group behind us had picked it up, so when I went back a few holes looking for it I ran into them and got it back.