• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

This stamp needs to happen.

Oh and for the sexist dumbassery comments, the women's field has just as many REAL contenders as the men do these days...its not like there are 3 chicks and one of them is in a wheelchair and the other has a pegleg and the 3rd can throw 90'.

Lastly, I would bet that the top women would put almost every dude on this board to shame on the course and have you drying your tears on your mama's skirt.

:)

lets see. womens pro open and mens pro open

There is no "mens" Open Pro. Only Open Pro, open to all ages and genders.

EDIT: Actually, it's just "Open". Every other division will have a modifier ie: Pro Women, Pro Masters, etc...

Last edited:
cy - you are focusing on the wrong word. They are not allowed to play (as in compete), but they are allowed to donate if they would like. :D

Exactly. This is why they get no disc. This is why the Pro Grandmaster champ gets no disc. This is why the Am Worlds champ gets no disc.

Just for fun, I looked at Worlds 2010. By ratings average, Sarah (averaged 965) would have come in 92nd in MPO, Des (949) would have been 11th, and Val (946) would have been 113th. Last cash was 51st (of 135).

Dude Avery sucks. I don't understand why it seems so many people are on his nuts all the time. All he has done in his career is win players cup and got lucky at worlds. He hardly ever competes at any NT or Major. Maybe if he got his own signature putter he would actually learn how to putt.

I wouldn't necessarily say Avery sucks... he does have his putting woes like 95% of disc golfers. But to say he sucks is a little harsh, he definitely has skill.

I wouldn't necessarily say Avery sucks... he does have his putting woes like 95% of disc golfers. But to say he sucks is a little harsh, he definitely has skill.

Among touring pros, Avery sucks......especially in regards to his putting.

Fixed.

I believe the Women's Open winners at Worlds and USWDGC are given a special invitation to the USDGC every year. Granted if they go, they are assured donators.

I believe the Women's Open winners at Worlds and USWDGC are given a special invitation to the USDGC every year. Granted if they go, they are assured donators.

Juliana cashed at the USDGC (only women to ever cash in MPO at a major).

Last edited:
he must really suck then huh?

For all the hype, I would say he doesn't measure up. People talk about him, like he is the greatest thing since Climo.

I'm not saying that he sucks in the grand scheme of things. He would certainly beat my ass, along with 99% of golfers.

I don't hear people talk about him like that. I just know that people like him because he's a nice dude and is a solid player with a cannon drive both FH and BH.

I'd say I like him because he's exciting for the future of the sport a bit.

Alot of the "heros" of disc golf are aging and arent' the same kind of refreshment to the newer players who hope to compete. This is the same with all sports.

If all I had to look forward to seeing was people who act like Nikko out there, I'd have lost interest a while ago.

I like the brother/sister/mother/father disc golf family of the Jenkins and the fact that he's just a BEAST at FH and BH makes me love watching his drives.

In the end though, I still love feldberg the most. I would love more player stamps on discs, and I agree it's unfair about the lack of women endorsed discs. I'd love to see more women actively playing before they even it out, as I think putting women's names on them now would slow sales to the larger male population. Unfair? Sure is. Realistic? Absolutly.

I think if there were more female signature discs more women would get into the sport. Ladies like discs that other ladies throw. Which is why the J.K. discs are popular among the ladies.

Latest posts