• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Throw a putter to help your distance driving - worst advice of all time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling a man an idiot has nothing to do with this thread...why the name calling...jeez, my students know the golden rule and you guys should too :)

Nope it has to do with ALL his threads. :D

Stud Muffin driving videos... go. Show us what you got master of the almighty.

Ya'll need to start putting with blizzard katanas. Seriously putters are useless when it takes 5 drives to reach a 450ft hole.

Ya'll need to start putting with blizzard katanas. Seriously putters are useless when it takes 5 drives to reach a 450ft hole.

It's not nice to insult all the old guys on the forum. They have their accuracy!

We may be trolling this thread, but you are trolling this whole website. :|

Second this. You (Muffy) look especially stupid repeatedly called everyone trolls when you are probably the worst offender on the whole site. Nothing compares to the projectile vomiting that you call political discussion, but this thread comes pretty damn close.

Second this. You (Muffy) look especially stupid repeatedly called everyone trolls when you are probably the worst offender on the whole site. Nothing compares to the projectile vomiting that you call political discussion, but this thread comes pretty damn close.

Agreed! And why hasn't this thread been locked yet?

Calling a man an idiot has nothing to do with this thread...why the name calling...jeez, my students know the golden rule and you guys should too :)

Nope it has to do with ALL his threads. :D

:clap:

Seriously, I don't name call and I have great manners and yada yada yada...but he INTENTIONALLY created this to get attention, so that's what I'm giving him - the attention he deserves.

Moral of the story, Stud Muffin thinks throwing putters is a dumb thing when wanting to throw drivers better.

Can we end this thread now and stop arguing with him? This is 3 pages of troll pictures and him posting the same exact thing basically. Do what you want to do, if you don't like throwing putters to make you better, don't throw them! Seems like he is more of a Muffin than a Stud...

Just read a little of this and thought of this.........:popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0

^This^

I cant believe I read this whole thread either.

Truth be told, I am on the fence about how putters help you with drivers. I have practiced A LOT on the field with my putters and it does not seem to help me identify anything wrong in my form. Then again, I am pretty athletically challenged, I dont know what could help me with my form short of perhaps a bionic hip.

I think to each his own, try the putter driving stuff, if it works for you great, keep it up, keep it right up. If it does'nt, maybe using a mid or a slow speed driver might work better for you.

Only thing I can agree 100% with the OP here on is the amount of trolls on this site. One poorly worded thread, post or whatever, and you are sure to be berated. This saddens me, because I think most disc golfers are cool, but I sure have seen a whole lot of douchebaggery on these forums.

Only thing I can agree 100% with the OP here on is the amount of trolls on this site. One poorly worded thread, post or whatever, and you are sure to be berated. This saddens me, because I think most disc golfers are cool, but I sure have seen a whole lot of douchebaggery on these forums.

This was not his first awful thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts