• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] Thrower CE Firebird

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrBaartman

Birdie Member
Just lost my beloved CE Firebird today, so in need of a replacement. Looking for 170+ X mold preferably.
Lemme know what you've got! Paypal ready to go, or I have some cool stuff for trade.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Just lost my beloved CE Firebird today, so in need of a replacement. Looking for 170+ X mold preferably.
Lemme know what you've got! Paypal ready to go, or I have some cool stuff for trade.

Thanks!

I have a 10x KC Pro Tee Bird, a CE Firebird, a Avery Jenkins 2009 world champ signed air force Destroyer and a Big Bird stamped Roc 3 for sale.

10x KC Teebird- Was orange. Unknown weight. No ink some dings in the rim. I took a picture of the worst ding. Not a wall disc but a great thrower. $40

CE Firebird- Light ink on the bottom. Unknown weight. Scuffs on rim. I took a picture of the worst. $40

AJ Destroyer- Won in a raffle, never thrown. Ink only from Avery Jenkins. 175 g. Comes with an AJ signed rookie card, if you want it. $40

Big Bird Roc 3- max weight. Some scuffs and ink on rim and bottom. Very light use. $30

Prices are negotiable. I don't throw them anymore. Happy to send additional pics.
https://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3257015#post3257015
Better jump on this while its fresh...:thmbup:

SnpJYU0.jpg

Qu0S05A.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.