• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] TI Force

There hasn't been a general release, team members got them and they sold some at the Memorial and glass blown (maybe?) All the ones I got have some rim issues and werent the easiest colors to see.

I've been waiting very patiently for the Ti Wasp release myself. I heard that Discraft was having some problems with Ti and releases or future runs were pushed back. But I had heard that rumor a month or so ago.

I've been waiting very patiently for the Ti Wasp release myself. I heard that Discraft was having some problems with Ti and releases or future runs were pushed back. But I had heard that rumor a month or so ago.

I will have a Ti Wasp in about a week at DGLO (Discraft Great Lakes Open). Supposedly McCabe will be there to sign them.

Hopefully they're working on making the Ti Forces domey. The first ones I've seen were all flat. A flat Force is a sad Force.

They held a distance/accuracy challenge at a tournament I went a while back and one guy threw three of his max weight Ti Forces 565-575 ft. on a field the width of football field.

Latest posts