• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010 (disc golf incl)

SoonerDisc

Anybody seen this game? it says the wii verison has disc golf. but does anybody know if the ps3 and 360 versions have it. finally a cure for rainy days and feeling the need to wing a disc or two.:)

Searched quite a bit a week ago looking for the alternate platforms. Nothing out there yet. wii looks promising and has me contemplating the purchase of the system.... for the kids of course :D

I don't think the 360/PS3 versions will have DG. I think it's a Wii only thing because of the motion control. Luckily, I already have a Wii.. I'll just have to wipe off that 2" thick layer of dust on it ;)

That's a great idea, and it looks like it's pretty well done. Maybe they'll continue to build that into the Wii golf games from here on. :)

I don't think the 360/PS3 versions will have DG. I think it's a Wii only thing because of the motion control. Luckily, I already have a Wii.. I'll just have to wipe off that 2" thick layer of dust on it ;)

Are you sure it wont come out for the 360? I get the whole motion thing but do you think they might be able to incorporate it into the dual analog controls. If not, looks like I am buying a wii!!!!!

I think ball golf would be more fun on the Wii as well. Shoot, some sports are more fun on the Wii than they are in real life. It's a good thing they're so expensive or I'd start to talk myself into buying one. :)

Not sure about the multi platform DG.... I have heard that the 360 is eventually gunna have an attachment for the motion control (very similar to the wii). Not sure about release dates or where to find this info on the web, but I heard it from a very reliable friend.

That preview for the DG part of the Tiger game looks pretty fun.... smart for EA Sports to throw the DG in there.... that way they get a test run to see what the demand is (which I'm sure is a LOT higher than they think.) The Wii beach sports version of DG is fun the first time you play it, but after the whole "I cant believe I'm finally playing a disc golf video game" feeling wears off u realize it is very inconsistent (ie. frustrating) to play. Release angle and arm speed are completely bogus.

My Wii's only got 1 1/2" inches of dust on it... but wait... I've only had it for 3 1/2 months :)

Latest posts