• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Tim Selinske - US Masters

John [Underdog], if you think we can meet up before you head down there I might have a brand new max weight pro Leopard for jenb.

Drop a pm or on here we can meet up. Also sent you a pm
John

I'll not be in town before Thursday afternoon / eve. I've never seen the temp holes at CV and hope to get them in before Saturday's rounds.
Looking forward!

I'll not be in town before Thursday afternoon / eve. I've never seen the temp holes at CV and hope to get them in before Saturday's rounds.
Looking forward!

I didn't hear anything about temp holes either. Just looked in the Caddy Book and see them listed. I've played a few of these before(C-I) and really hoped we were playing the base course. Many are just how far can you throw holes(3 straight 600'+ open holes).

Playing 27 at CV and 18 at Seveirn I guess.

Last edited:
I didn't hear anything about temp holes either. Just looked in the Caddy Book and see them listed. I've played a few of these before(C-I) and really hoped we were playing the base course. Many are just how far can you throw holes(3 straight 600'+ open holes).

Playing 27 at CV and 18 at Seveirn I guess.

If they are the same temps as what wa used at CVO last year then yeah, pretty much bombing in an open field with some OB although I did enjoy a few of them, including the "island" hole. I am not a real fan of driving on wet grass either. Dobbins, where did you find the caddy book, I would like to look and see if the temps are the same as CVO

CV will play as 27 holes on the Friday and Saturday rounds. If you're playing there on Sunday you'll only be playing the original 18 holes.

Link works just fine for the caddy book. And of course everyone will receive one in their players pack Thursday evening.

CV will play as 27 holes on the Friday and Saturday rounds. If you're playing there on Sunday you'll only be playing the original 18 holes.

Link works just fine for the caddy book. And of course everyone will receive one in their players pack Thursday evening.

so are the temps the same as 2011 CVO?

They are almost the same as the 2011 CVO. Dave put the basket on hole B a little closer to the water, hole G is considerably longer and hole H is just slightly longer.

Yesterday morning there were a couple spots on the morning news about disc golf.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/19383377/the-basics-of-disc-golf

1000th post... I should really get back to work :)

Last edited:
They are almost the same as the 2011 CVO. Dave put the basket on hole B a little closer to the water, hole G is considerably longer and hole H is just slightly longer

thanks man, for the life of me i cant visualize holes A and B. I can walk through the rest of the 18 plus the other temps. According to my iphone app info G is 284' longer and H is only 27' longer so armed with that info i guess i am ready as i'll ever be :p

I didn't play the 2011 or 2012 CVO so I haven't seen these exact 9 holes. I played 2008 and I think C thru F & I are the same as that year. I think G & H are the same basic layout only longer & I don't remember A & B at all. I think A & B were put in the other area to replace two holes that used to be between G & H.

Last edited:
i just snagged a room at the galt off priceline for $50 night for thurs-sun if anyone is still looking for a place to stay...

i dont get adding temp holes to CV either. I could see that if it was maxed out registration. Does152 atm justify the extra holes?

i dont know but with only 46 MM1, the saturday morning round should go fairly quick, should be able to run all groups of 3 except 1 card with some spaces on the backup holes...

i dont know but with only 46 MM1, the saturday morning round should go fairly quick, should be able to run all groups of 3 except 1 card with some spaces on the backup holes...

Probably 10 foursomes & 2 threesomes, they tend to stick to foursomes where possible in larger tourneys. Still agree that it will go quickly - Unless we have weather intervention!

10 4's and 2 3's is even better. At least one open hole in front of every group to start and a few extra open for the backup holes works for me...

Latest posts