• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Time for a new bag..

Swisher Streets

Double Eagle Member
After looking at a ton of different options i finally decided on two:

1.) Revolution Carolina bag in blue

2.) Gorilla Boy Silverback

I like a lot of things about both; kind of leaning towards the silverback just because i would probably never see another person with one and the rain protector extends to the velcro covering the putter as well.
Heard really good things about both, what do you think? Money aside..

I vote Gorila boy.
reasons
1. carolina bags are all over
2. i would rather give my money to a small business owner rather than a large company.
3. i know gorilla boys are very strong and soundly built
4. there the sh*t

Its hard to get a good idea of what the silverback looks like in other colors because the website only has swatches of the colors and one picture (green) which i probably wouldnt get.

I don't know anything about Revolution bags but I have a small Gorilla Boy. It's well designed and well made. I did have an issue with the strap length but Gorilla Boy corrected it in fine fashion.

I like the Revolution bags. Not as much on the blue but they got a white one that looks sweet, but I would never use white. Next favorite is the orange one they have. Or, better yet, PURPLE. It would be perfect to go with my Purple Epic!

I vote Gorila boy.
reasons
1. carolina bags are all over
2. i would rather give my money to a small business owner rather than a large company.
3. i know gorilla boys are very strong and soundly built
4. there the sh*t

1. There's a reason Carolina bags are everywhere!
2. Revolution is a small business!
3. Revolution bags are the strongest bags made!
4. Well, the zippers are ****!

I've had both brands. Revolution wins hands down!

Last edited:
My Kong gets massive amounts of abuse and doesn't look any different then the day I got it 2 years ago.

Just a matter of finding an online store that actually has it in stock "Rust/Grey" If anyone knows of one id be eternally grateful.

Don't have anything to say about the Gorilla bags either +/- but I had a Revo Carolina and it's bomb-proof. I really didn't like it but that was a personal thing not a quality thing. Honestly I can't see the Gorilla made any better. It boils down IMHO which one serves your needs the best. As far as how it's constructed I'm sure they're both on even ground.

See you went or are going with the Revo. You won't be sorry. Did you check Prime? That's where I got mine.

Last edited:

Latest posts