• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

tl problems :(

AcesAZ said:
JR said:
RRs get touchier at longer distances and with winds than the Beasts so for 380' plateau and up the Beast starts to compete and perform better because at 380-410' at least it matches the fade of the RRs i have. I'm not surprised by the RR fading less at 350' because it is a slower disc too.

I guess my point was for the OP really, if he's throwing his teebird 300 I dont think a beast would be his best bet. A Champ Roadrunner or Leopard would work better in the woods. Generally the wider the wing the more turn and fade which Im sure you know. Maybe a pro Beast for wide open shots would be a good step up for him though. :)
If he throws a teebird 300' I think a star or champ Leopard between 165-170 would work nice for him. Out on the course I throw a champ Teebird 375' or so and I find the TL doesn't turn very much at speed especially when new especially in the plus mold.