• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top 5 necessaries in every serious disc golfers bag... Ready go!

Sharpie
Towel
Beverages and or medicinal goodies
Snacks
Good luck charm

Not in any particular order...

scissors, tape, pencil, money, water

After the first tourney of the year, every pair of pants I own will have a mini in the back pocket. Otherwise I'd need one of those in the bag.

5 is very limiting, though, I definitely do carry minis, towels, climbing chalk, rule book, hemostats, golf balls, score cards, permanent marker, and socks in my bag.

scissors, tape, pencil, money, water

After the first tourney of the year, every pair of pants I own will have a mini in the back pocket. Otherwise I'd need one of those in the bag.

5 is very limiting, though, I definitely do carry minis, towels, climbing chalk, rule book, hemostats, golf balls, score cards, permanent marker, and socks in my bag.

Ahh I agree... Should be more like 15...

IMO, every serious disc golfer is going to carry a disc. After that, results may vary. :p

Water
Other beverages
Towel
Mini
File/sandpaper scrap(I rotate the disc a lot when I prepare to throw so any bad nicks need to go ASAP)

Towel
Minis
Retriever
Silver and black sharpies (may have to sign an ace disc)
Water bottle

I can carry and sometimes do carry as much stuff as I can possibly think of be prepared in my large Prodiscus bag. The 5 things I carry and use the most frequently are:

Water
Travel towel
Hockey puck
Stool/seat
Iphone and or Ipad

The other loot I lug around may at times be more vital, but has an ever shifting importance that varies depending on which season it is. Items like lightweight rain gear and bug dope are a must in the spring/summer, but worthless in the winter.

Last edited: