• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Top DG/Brewery Destination ?

Soon it may just be Marquette MI!

3 spectacular 18 hole courses in the works, one nearing completion, one awaiting expansion, and one awaiting approval (2 more also awaiting approval)!
www.facebook.com/discdaup

3 local microbreweries! - Blackrocks, Ore Dock, Vierling, and Jasper Ridge ten miles away, and limited MI brews in stores (one of a kind Founders, Bells, Shorts, etc all at our local markets).
www.blackrocks.com

50 miles of awesome singletrack mountain biking in Marquette, 60-70 miles of rugged singletrack in Ishpeming!
www.noquetrails.com

Pittsburgh has a few good breweries in the area. If you come up to Moraine State Park we have North Country Brewery which is probably my favorite restaurant/beer house. Or if you wanted to Stay closer to the city, you could play Deer Lakes, and within 20 minutes be at Church Brew Works, Penn Brewery, Hofbrauhaus (One of three in the U.S. with all the awesomeness that is the Munich brewery!), and probably some other ones i'm forgetting. Plus come play our other good courses like knob, the up and coming great course Linbrook, and Slippery Rock(by moraine),

Don't forget East End brewing! Also, schenley is one of the best city courses and would be a 5 dollar cab ride to 4 different breweries or carson street (which is where hofbrauhaus is) where crap tons of bars are.

It's also a cheap destination to go to.

I'll put in a vote for Cleveland. This was a great road trip for me last spring. Reguardless of your route through Ohio, you'll find several killer courses to play. Great Lakes Brewery has some stellar beers and tasty grub...