• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Tournament Hole Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

gottafixit

Double Eagle Member
Gold level trusted reviewer
Premium Member
I'm looking for hole sponsors for Object of my affection II. I'm trying to have a CTP for every hole, so I'm asking for donations that would be CTP worthy. A disc in pretty much new condition that you just don't play with is what I have in mind, but anything will be welcomed. The more there is to win the more fun everyone will have. If you would like to become a sponsor I can be reached at the info below. Thanks

The tournament is listed on here and the NOVA forum, and any other forums in VA for the matter.
http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1213&day=2010-6-5&c=1

Daniel Cotter
[email protected]
407-923-8998

Last edited:
I have a gently used Glow Eagle that I would be glad to donate to the cause. If interested, send me a PM for contact info. Here is a pic:

IMG_1918.jpg

I bet your dog would be all over the Gateway organic plastic. its smells like maple syrup

was thinking I could put on the bottom of the disc, Sponsored by "screenname" of DGCR. That way they will remember it and maybe join the site if not already on it and you will get a thank you from them.

Would like to thank Dstearns5, toothyfish, and member of my local DG group for there generous donations. I hope others will join you and help support a up and coming course. Thanks

Received some discs this week and there is no greater feeling than coming home to a DG package at your door. I think it feels even better knowing that A it's going to a help support my course and will make someones day at the tournament, and B that there are folks out there kinda enough to support courses in other areas. Thanks again to those thus far that have donated.

Still looking for some more so if you have some new plastic or even like new that is just collecting dust, it could go a long way in someone else's hand as a CTP prize at my tournament. Thanks

I'm looking for hole sponsors for Object of my affection II. I'm trying to have a CTP for every hole, so I'm asking for donations that would be CTP worthy. A disc in pretty much new condition that you just don't play with is what I have in mind, but anything will be welcomed. The more there is to win the more fun everyone will have. If you would like to become a sponsor I can be reached at the info below. Thanks

Daniel Cotter
[email protected]
407-923-8998

Ive gotten PM's and seen this here but what tourney is it? I live in NOVA and just wondering why u don't list the tourney info here?

Ive gotten PM's and seen this here but what tourney is it? I live in NOVA and just wondering why u don't list the tourney info here?

The tournament is listed on here and the NOVA forum, and any other forums in VA for the matter. I guess I should have listed it in the first post but here is the link to the tournament info.

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=1213&day=2010-6-5&c=1

Just got in a couple more today and i'm about half way there so I really appreciate the support, Thanks everyone.

another came in yesterday, getting real close to my mark, Thanks for the support

not yet

I'm in, Daniel. If you haven't yet hooked up w/ Biscoe, I'll give my donation to him to give to you.

Haven't had the chance yet, so thats awesome to hear. Will likely be in may at this point unless he is in Richmond tomorrow and can meet me off us 1 somewhere while i'm driving to and from.

If it makes any difference, I bought the disc I donated from Frank Delicious. It might be fun to hand the CTP thrower the disc, tell them it originally came from Frank D, and see how they react. If they give you a confused look, just show them a pick of Frank D's avatar.

I think my last count put me at 13 so still looking for a few and hope a few other have put something in the mail. So anyone else interested there is still time. Thanks to everyone who has already donated, I'm starting to get some preregistrations and the CTPs are a great addition to the prize pool.

One more in the mail yesterday, Still have a few i'm waiting on but I'm getting close. Thanks again for the support.

Count me in for a 2-Pack of custom Dyes from 1854 Discs...see pics. I'll shoot you an email to work out the specifics.

May not be these exact discs but I'll definitely hook you up.

Attachments

• 174g Innova Star ORC (2).jpg
    174g Innova Star ORC (2).jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 86
  • 172g Innova Star Boss(2).jpg
    172g Innova Star Boss(2).jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 1854 logo.png
    1854 logo.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 35
Count me in for a 2-Pack of custom Dyes from 1854 Discs...see pics. I'll shoot you an email to work out the specifics.

May not be these exact discs but I'll definitely hook you up.

Thanks. I really like that obsessed one, hopefully so will the person who wins it.

i have a custom order coming and would send to u once i get them..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts