• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

tournament logo

greg_b_4

Birdie Member
My club is running our first ever sanctioned tournament sept 10th. I have a tournament logo I was wanting to put on some nice water bottles to go in players packs. My problem is I can't get the logo into a usable file type. The bottle company said I needed to convert the logo from jpeg to eps which I did but they said it still won't work that it is too blurry. Does anyone have any experience converting a logo to some sort of usable vector image? If so I would love some help with this.

Attachments

• shootout logo.jpg
    shootout logo.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 114
I'm converting a jpeg to eps.... I don't have a program that will open it but I sent to the bottle company and they sent back the image and it was really really blurry... unusable.

I'm converting a jpeg to eps.... I don't have a program that will open it but I sent to the bottle company and they sent back the image and it was really really blurry... unusable.

You might have better luck if you convert the .jpeg to a .bmp and then to .eps.

based on the attachment you should send it to someone who knows some graphic design and have them trace the lines and autofill the areas that are black.

Nice. :thmbup: Had to remake it myself yesterday as the original was just too far gone. Might have helped if he/she had put it on a photo-sharing site to keep the resolution as I believe attaching to a post here reduces the size/quality.

I uploaded the new JPG and EPS to my Dropbox and sent a link via PM. Looks like he/she has not signed on since 2:33 yesterday. Bummer.

Attachments

• WVShoot.jpg
    WVShoot.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 31
Nice. :thmbup: Had to remake it myself yesterday as the original was just too far gone. Might have helped if he/she had put it on a photo-sharing site to keep the resolution as I believe attaching to a post here reduces the size/quality.

I uploaded the new JPG and EPS to my Dropbox and sent a link via PM. Looks like he/she has not signed on since 2:33 yesterday. Bummer.

Primitive and barstamp thank you so much for your help! I love them both. Yours fixed the current logo primitive and it's already turned in. Barstamp I think you gave me me next year's stamp lol

i just wanted to show you something different.
the problem is I created it using clip art from the web, and when converted to a eps it's not that good.

Attachments

• SWVS  line.jpg
    SWVS line.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 11