• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] TRB's New List, 11X KC Pro Aviars, 1st Run Bosses & More goodies!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Red Beard

Eagle Member
TRB's New List, Updated, Prices Dropped, 1st Run Boss & More...

$2 Dollars off All Discs, Ends Tomorrow at 8pm EST
PLEASE REFRESH THIS PAGE TO SEE UPDATED LIST IMAGES!!

I really really need to move these discs, if you buy multiples I will cut you a decent discount, send me discs you're interested in and I will send you a total combined w/ shipping, I will cut you as much of a break as I can, most of the time I will take what I paid for them, sometimes I will even lose a few bucks. I'm pretty open. Just don't lowball me on the rare discs.

If you don't have anything on my want list then I'd be looking for cash, I'm will to work deals for multiples. Prices are in the spreadsheet. Thanks :)

PICTURES OF MY DRIVERS ARE HERE -----------> Drivers
PICTURES OF MY MIDS & PUTTERS ARE HERE - > Mids & Putters

Link to the spreadsheet it here -----> TRB's Disc Spreadsheet

Drivers
trbdiscs.png
trbdiscs1.png

Mids & Putters
trbdiscs2.png

WANTS: Updated....
  • 1st Run Echo Star XCal - Green w/ Proto Stamp - 172g-175g (I believe they were all max weight)
  • 2nd First Run Buzzz (Ghost Stamped ones would be awesome) - 175g & Up
  • Latitude 64 Light Diamond (For my son, Orange is his Favorite)
  • Latitude 64 Discs in Gold Line (Vision 171g, Fuse 175g, River 172g & Core Max Weight)
I PREFER Pay Pal (SENT as a GIFT to avoid their ****ty fees), But I will take Money Orders, Cash & Checks (Check will have to clear before I ship). Shipping prices vary on the amount of discs you buy.

Shipping:
1 = $3.00
2 = $4.50
3 = $6.00
4 or more = Priority Mail so usually $7-11 bucks. (Depends on if I use Flat Rate Box or Not)

Last edited:
ive got a near new 1st run ce eagle 174....only interested in trades on proto stuff you have or the new 11x's...pm me an offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts