• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Trespass vs. Destroyer

Trespass is perfect out of the box, but give it a few rounds and it turns over too easily, begins to not hold lines, not as predictable and too much glide for even mild crosswinds. All its really good for after a while is hyzer flip or high angle sky shots that flex.

Destroyer is more over-stable and holds that stability much longer, slower break in, its more predictable in wind, reliable and easier to range distance for placement drives.

The Fuzion Trespass I got recently flies more or less like a seasoned Star Destroyer, some turn, healthy but not hard fade. It's the fresh, moderately OS Sword that I wanted right now but we'll see how it wears in.

For me the Trespass is the winner I bag 3 and have several others for pratice, my farthest flyer is my. 158 Opto air, it's a bit flippy but no where anything as flippy as Blizzard Plastic. But the Bio Fusion is the Stablest ones I have. As for the destroyers I could only get a dx plastics to turn and can throw a Tresspass about. 100-150 feet further. And for the shots that I need an over stable helper to my trespass the World has put a firm spot in my bag.

Question y'all:

We have a Dynamic Two Disc Challenge tomorrow: I'm liking the Tresspass for a driver, but I have never thrown one before, and I'm going off the numbers and descriptions y'all are providing.

I normally flick around 325-350 with accuracy, 380-400 full throttle, pinpoint accuracy not present. Distance drivers i use are Champ Bosses and a deliciously beat Star Destroyer.Any pros or cons choosing the Tresspass over any other Dynamic disc for a distance flick shot?

Last edited:
Question y'all:

We have a Dynamic Two Disc Challenge tomorrow: I'm liking the Tresspass for a driver, but I have never thrown one before, and I'm going off the numbers and descriptions y'all are providing.

I normally flick around 325-350 with accuracy, 380-400 full throttle, pinpoint accuracy not present. Any pros or cons choosing the Tresspass over any other Dynamic disc for a distance flick shot?

Well if you get an lucid Trespass that would do but don't forget the Lucid Fellon

I feel as though the Fuzion Trespass is very similar to the *d or first run destroyers new for new. I am not a fan of how the newer run AJ destroyers dont seem to fade out but rather kind of fall out of the sky. When choosing Trespasses you need to look at two things, the dome of the disc (larger is more stable) and how severe the deburring process was (lower leading edge of the disc, the more material removed the less stable it will be). I have a 168 Fuzion trespass that is far more stable then most destroyers, but it is a freak.

I've seen some of the DD/Lat pros pick up Trespasses now when they didn't really care for them previously. They said that the newest runs of Trespasses (and King's for that matter) are a good bit more stable than they were in the past. I personally like the Trespass. I have a new batch dyemax fuzion that is as (over)stable as any Destroyer I've thrown.

and how severe the deburring process was (lower leading edge of the disc, the more material removed the less stable it will be). I have a 168 Fuzion trespass that is far more stable then most destroyers, but it is a freak.

can you explain this more? or better yet, provide a picture of what you're talking about?

I like the trespass more than the destroyer overall. It's not as overstable, but I now like that. Seems more accurate once you learn it.

Also it's easier to get distance, so I don't have to try as hard, which usually leads to errors for me.

Question y'all:

I normally flick around 325-350 with accuracy, 380-400 full throttle, pinpoint accuracy not present. Distance drivers i use are Champ Bosses and a deliciously beat Star Destroyer.Any pros or cons choosing the Tresspass over any other Dynamic disc for a distance flick shot?

Probably less torque friendly than bosses and destroyers so you'd need to be smoother with the trespass.

I picked up another Fuzion Trespass and did a Trespass-Destroyer shoutout this morning. The new Fuzion Trespass was much flatter than my Biofuzion, so I was expecting it to be faster and more overstable. Wrong! Slower and less stable.

The Destroyers won by a mile, they just fly so much faster and more predictably for me. I'm just never sure if the Trespass is going to flip or not. Honestly I'm not sure why these molds are compared to each other, unless I got some freak Trespasses. The Trespass is significantly slower and less stable, and I get less distance. Trespasses are going to the marketplace!

In my experience, I don't find the Destroyer to be that OS anymore. A few weeks ago I was playing in some tough winds up in OH and my Destroyers were being blown all over the place the same as my Wraiths. I see a lot of people on this thread talking about the Destroyer being more OS than the Trespass and that may be the case but I just don't view the Destroyer as a serious wind fighter anymore. Been field testing a Z Force and it is a real deal OS 12 speed disc.

In my experience, I don't find the Destroyer to be that OS anymore. A few weeks ago I was playing in some tough winds up in OH and my Destroyers were being blown all over the place the same as my Wraiths. I see a lot of people on this thread talking about the Destroyer being more OS than the Trespass and that may be the case but I just don't view the Destroyer as a serious wind fighter anymore. Been field testing a Z Force and it is a real deal OS 12 speed disc.

It's probably the type of destroyer you are throwing.

destroyers are meant to have some turn, just look at the flight numbers. It's just overstable for most people because they don't have the arm speed for one.
But yea I agree trespass is slower and less stable. Both are useful for their own things.

Trespasses are like a beat in Destroyer.

Not very predictable in the wind either.

Everyone I know who throws Trespasses, keeps a Giant for windy shots.

pretty much

I had to get rid of mine. They were a bit too inconsistent and I hated how the seasoned.

destroyers are meant to have some turn, just look at the flight numbers. It's just overstable for most people because they don't have the arm speed for one.
But yea I agree trespass is slower and less stable. Both are useful for their own things.

Oh, because there is just NO WAY innova ever made good, overstable destroyers. Never happened.

Get a giant.

Oh, because there is just NO WAY innova ever made good, overstable destroyers. Never happened.

Get a giant.

i don't even know what you're trying to get at...sarcasm lost in translation?
anyway, it doesn't matter if there are super OS destroyers. The mold is meant to have some turn if thrown at it's intended speed.

it's just overstable for most people because they don't have the arm speed for one.

I was sarcastically poking fun at this part, yes. I'm glad you caught it. It's English, plain and no translation necessary. Just giving you **** man, I'm sure you realize. I gave a few of my destroyers to geisinger and they had maybe .5 turn at 550', which for him is controlled distance. I think that's up to speed and then some. There are many, many destroyers out there with zero turn out of the box. That is why people love them.

Star AJ's and Champion all @175g.

Maybe you have flukey destroyers or are torquing the disc over. I have destroyers that range from meat hook to long turnovers and I'm maxing 425ish. Not every destroyer is going to fly the same. I have one that flies dead straight in headwind when thrown flat and hyzers if thrown hyzer