• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] Replacement for my Trespass

I've got a stack of Trespasses collecting dust, since I used to cycle them but moved onto Photons and Waves instead. Right now I have 8 or 9 Trespasses in various weights and states of wear. I've never sold anything online before, but could probably figure it out if you're interested.

@aphilsol That is a great offer that I'll keep in mind. I might PM you... Would you be willing to break down the flight characteristics of the Trespass, Photon, and Wave. All 3 are surging in the polls!

@aphilsol That is a great offer that I'll keep in mind. I might PM you... Would you be willing to break down the flight characteristics of the Trespass, Photon, and Wave. All 3 are surging in the polls!

Photon is the most overstable of the three. Flies similar to a Lucid-X Trespass or beefy Wraith.

Waves depend a bit more on plastic. In my experience Fission and Plasma Waves are less stable, while Cosmic Neutron is most stable. Neutron and Proton plastics more in the middle.

A Cosmic Neutron Wave is going to be closest to a fresh Lucid or Fuzion Trespass. Plasma Wave isn't really the same as a beat-in Trespass though. A worked in Trespass has significant lateral movement -- both turn and fade. A Plasma or Fission Wave is a straighter flight overall (less turn and less fade) but also is less workable than a beat-in Trespass. Really just depends on what you prefer in a flight shape. Kind of similar to the age old Eagle vs Teebird debate.

Wow, what an offer! I live just north of Pensacola. I usually get to Atlanta a few times a year.

It's in the mail and no worries on the shipping. It was a found disc where the owner never responded to the text, so happy it's going somewhere it'll be deployed.

I spent my early childhood in Pensacola and played soccer at the park where Eric Oakley filmed his making the bag videos this year. Looked you up on the map and remembered that Chrissy White, the popular/pretty girl in third grade (approximately forever ago), really wanted to move to Century a little ways to your east when she grew up. Not the grandest of ambitions, but whatever works I guess.

In any case, be safe, enjoy, and do try out a Wave at some point in whichever plastic suits.

What a legend! If you (or anybody else in here) is ever in northwest FL, swing by Steve's Farm in Walnut Hill and ask for Ryan. I'll take care of you ;) We have seasonal produce, and our market and fish ponds are open year around. I owe you one!

The Anax arrived today! What a beautiful disc! And it flies really nice. It is what I wanted my Thunderbird to be. Stable, but workable. Thanks a million! I recorded a couple vids of myself throwing it but when I saw how bad my form is, I deleted them and almost quit disc golf. Thanks again!

Yes, I expected it to be too overstable for me to use, but it just isn't. It flies like my Jen Allen TeeBird with more glide and distance. It went straight into my bag.

I was using the Trespass for my main longer driver, but it fell out of favor when I got my Infinite Aztecs. A little slower speed but I consistently throw them further for some reason maybe slightly more forgiving on nose angle mistakes.

A new Westside Sword would probably pass for a beat in Trespass, but may end up too flippy after a while. Still a fun disc to have a throw far in a tailwind, uphill or on a hyzerflip line.

Latest posts