• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vs.] Trespass vs. Destroyer

I put up in a trade thread that I was looking for a very overstable destroyer. The one I got has a super high PLH and is an awesome super overstable driver. Definitely matches the description. I don't have enough power to flip it, and I was throwing into pretty good headwinds today. I'm sure there are more OS trespasses out there too, but they'll be harder to find. Or you could just throw an enforcer.

I throw Trespasses, but like you said headwinds kill it. Any heavy winds and I throw an Enforcer. They feel very similar and are pretty much an overstable Trespass. It is a nice combo.

Maybe you have flukey destroyers or are torquing the disc over. I have destroyers that range from meat hook to long turnovers and I'm maxing 425ish. Not every destroyer is going to fly the same. I have one that flies dead straight in headwind when thrown flat and hyzers if thrown hyzer

This was happening in 15mph+ headwinds on a wide open front nine while I was releasing them on hyzer BH's. My point was that in tough headwinds my D's weren't that OS.

The Trespass, for me, had less HSS and more glide than Destroyers. I'd rank them as Stable while the Destroy's are more overstable fresh out of the box.

Just be honest with yourself and ask this one question: can I throw 400 feet? If so, get a Destroyer. If not, get a Trespass. Destroyers are better for bigger arms. Trespass will give you Destroyer-like flights at lower arm speed.

Latest posts