• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trinity Links Lockport Illinois tee signs.

Played trinity links yesterday and saw the metal frames of the tee signs were all that remained. The old fiberglass tee maps were taken out of the signs; most were busted up as it was or had old info on them because some baskets and some tees also were moved to different locations thus improving this course. Wondering if Trinity will get tee signs soon. (I see hole 8 will need a whole new metal frame as it's been bent badly for a while now.) I do like the benches that have been added in recent years as i tend to use them more nowadays. And the concrete pads are a great improvement over the old "boxed in" ones. Anxious to see new signage up! Chad.

Funny you ask, new tee signs have been in the works a little bit now. I am pretty sure that sometime this summer t here will be new Teesigns installed onto the course! If I find out a date sometime soon I will let you know!

Update, tee signs are in! They look amazing! Check em out at the Trinity links points series starts up next Saturday, April 1, PDGA C-tier with payouts done by the new show going in at the canyons!