• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Trade] True Color ESP Surge

Status
Not open for further replies.

RallySoob

Par Member
Weight is 171 I believe, I'll check the weight tonight. Pretty cool Reaper Print

Discraft ESP Surge

I'm looking for a nice Dye or stamped Xcaliber, Monarch, Detroyer, Orc, Wraith or Buzzz. I'll entertain all offers

0612090536.jpg

I had one of these before, they look nice but are a pain with even the slightest bit of moisture. I have been thinking about picking up a couple to use as rims on my cart though.... I have some of almost every mold your looking for except orc's

moisture? you mean because it's slippery when wet? I didnt notice it to be any worse than champion plastic... anyway, it still up for grabs. I would like to trade it straight across for 2 discs: A Champ or Star Monarch and Wraith. Let me know...

I'll also consider 2 of any of the mentioned discs above. Also looking for Star SL, Starfire, Detroyer, Xcaliber, etc

It's a 168 afterall. Still available. Looking for 2 discs out of this one. It's newish, and your discs dont have to be... send me an offer w/pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts