• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trusted Reviewer Stats

mashnut

* Ace Member *
Diamond level trusted reviewer
I woke up early this morning and didn't have too much to do, so I went through the Gold TRs and gathered some data. Here's where things are as of noon on December 13:

Spreadsheet

The Valkyrie Kid is the clear leader in reviews and thumbs up, and is not far from diamond status as long as he has enough unique voters.

jaymon1 and srm_520 are the only Gold TRs with single digit thumbs down with 6 and 7 respectively.

t i m has the best helpful % (measured as helpful votes out of total votes) with a full percentage point lead over the next closest, EricJ.

t i m and heelboycraig are the only Gold TRs averaging more than 10 votes per posted review, with t i m pushing 11.

EricJ, DGTourist, TimG, Doktor John, and The Valkyrie Kid all have the most people following them with 7.

The lowest average rating comes from heelboycraig with a 2.47, and the highest comes from cc0049 with a 3.63.

Thanks...almost inspires me to road trip and find some more courses but I have no money right now.....I don't think Im ever gonna be able to get into the top 5......would be interesting to rank according to total thumbs up.

My early reviews definitely hurt me with more negatives than I now receive. I have to remember to always be totally honest and not worry about the negatives, because they are not as important as the review itself being done and truthful. I have tried to rate the courses according to what I thought but it is hard because I always see what the overall rating is before I post my reviews. What I mean is it is hard to stray too far from the overall # because you already know what other people think. I do have a few that are very different from many others ratings, but more often than no I am within about 1 disc of the average at worst.

Sorry the only help I am giving today is bringing this thread back to the top of the list twice today :)

would be interesting to rank according to total thumbs up.

Here ya go:

The Valkyrie Kid
EricJ
Donovan
Innovadude
DGTourist
Harr0140
Olorin
Texconsinite
Mashnut
jaymon1
srm_520
JR Stengele
Bevo
Optidiscic
bjreagh
TimG
cc0049
gwillim
heelboycraig
Doktor John
FoleyT
164StarValkyrie
Roc1time
ZMan44
t i m
craigg

Dont forget dave242 has more VOTES than anyone, but because of his negatives he isnt a trusted reviewer. He has like 400 something positives and 880 negatives.

I know I just wanted to throw his info into the mix, most people that are on here know about his stats. He would be about 9th or 10th in positive votes if he was a trusted reviewer.

Dont forget dave242 has more VOTES than anyone, but because of his negatives he isnt a trusted reviewer. He has like 400 something positives and 880 negatives.

was thinking of Dave242 as well...I think hes an asset regardless and 400+ cant be ignored

What's it take to get gold? I forgot. For some reason I thought there'd be more than 27 gold TRs.

Good point, he has the most votes and the most reviews of anyone on the site, I'll add his stats to the list for informational purposes.

Thread is here:

http://www.dgcoursereview.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5679&highlight=trusted+reviewer

timg
Administrator
Years Playing: 7.5

Trusted Reviewer Qualification Info. & Minis

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TR Qualifications
Bronze: 10 Reviews, 50 Helpful Votes, 10 Unique Voters
Silver: 20 Reviews, 150 Helpful Votes, 30 Unique Voters
Gold: 30 Reviews, 300 Helpful Votes, 60 Unique Voters
Diamond: 50 Reviews, 1000 Helpful Votes, 200 Unique Voters

Last edited:
Dave is now added, and unless there's someone else out there with a high number of thumbs up who's not a gold tr, Dave has the 12th most positive votes on the site. Solomon Trenton wants to add the Silver TRs to the list, if anyone wants to do the data entry for bronzes, let me know.