• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Trying to choose an Austin course to play.

teamtexas

We are headed to Austin to meet our daughter for a round on Saturday. I went through the map of courses and choose 3 that are close to where she lives. The question is "Which one should I play?"

Here is what I have to choose from;
North Town
Wells Branch Park
Cactus Patch

:popcorn:

i've only played north town, of those three. if you play there, bring a course map. HOWEVER, it would be well worth it to take the little extra time and play either East Metro or Circle C. seriously.

if your going to play north...head to wilco! though they made a new layout for wells branch further in the back side behind the whataburger. its alot better now than it was IMO.

or do like russell said and make the trip to play a south course .

Thanks for the input guys, we decided to play at Brush Creek course a little farther north. The course has alot of narrow wooded fairways which were pretty challenging. I sure was glad I read the reviews and took along a map of the course, it's hard to navigate in some spots.

You gotta play Circle C if you can. Its a must play, and Disc Nation is only 4 miles from the course, on the same road

Latest posts