• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Turkey Day HOD 11/22/12 Turkey Creek-Iowa City, IA

Pretty tight fairway at the beginning, then it has a decent downhill drop to the basket. Any good putter throw off the tee allows you to go straight and float down the hill towards the basket. Hit a tree and go right or left, it drops off fast and you will struggle for a par. Usually throw an Aviar off the tee, RHBH.

Can't really decide how much that elevation drops but if it's mild, ESP Comet. If it's a big drop Grip Line Spike and just watch it keep going and going and going.

Can't see the basket... If it's straight down the tunnel and to the left at all:

Star TL

If it's straight down the tunnel and or to the right:

Hpp clear magic

I've played this one a lot!

I always throw a Buzzz SS but I've seen a lot of people have success throwing a putter. If a driver gets through clean, it is usually going to carry, skip, or roll 100 ft long, with a steep uphill comeback. The whole thing is downhill, and then there's a much steeper downslope past the basket.