• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] Understable fairway suggestions?

I would say m4. I know it isn't a driver, but I have about the same power level as you and this disc when beat in a little does it for me. My Pds max at 425 ish, but I don't significantly hyper flip anything at 300 feet

That said... has anyone tried the Seer?

I have been messing around with a seer. It is very understable, emphasis on the very. It does take the flight I've been describing but it is very touchy and I'd be scared to trust it consistently.

Glides forever in vip. Hates wind. On good throws with it, it's flipped from 30 degrees of hyzer past flat and moved right without ever fading. It has maxed for me probably around 325 but just as often at 250 cut rolls.

I tried a river last night that seemed promising. I think it was gold line and decently worn in. It flipped up from a hyzer with a gentle throw but faded a bit at the end.

Matt

I actually love the seer for this slot. Never really fades back on me. Think I saw one for cheap on the marketplace as well.

I tried a river last night that seemed promising. I think it was gold line and decently worn in. It flipped up from a hyzer with a gentle throw but faded a bit at the end.

Based on your power level, I would suggest a Bio Thief. For me (420 absolute max distance), a slightly beat one flips up and flies straight with very little if any fade. For your power, a fresh one should turn a little without coming back much at all if thrown on a hyzer. One of my favorite discs because it has such a neutral flight from beginning to end for me, should be exactly what you described for you. Just to be clear, the Thief has about the HST that is described on the Inbounds site, but significantly less LSF.

Another vote for P FDs. If the C FD was a little too stable for US duties the P will be money. My understable fairway slot has probably been the most changed slot in my bag as I never found anything that fit what I needed. Something I could hyzer flip in the woods and throws nice sky anys in the open and not be too squirly or touchy. The P FD is it ����

Another vote for P FDs. If the C FD was a little too stable for US duties the P will be money. My understable fairway slot has probably been the most changed slot in my bag as I never found anything that fit what I needed. Something I could hyzer flip in the woods and throws nice sky anys in the open and not be too squirly or touchy. The P FD is it ����

I wanted to buy a P-FD to try out but it's not in regular production so I skipped it and went with Star Leo3.

I have thrown the TL, leopard, L3, in champ and star. I am trying an icon patriot that flies stable/doesn't turn.

I am looking for a fairway driver that has a slow turn that will flip flat and even flip past flat and anny for awhile. Not interested in it fading back at any point.

Criteria are that it must be speed 8 or slower and the slower the turn the better. But it needs to actually flip up from a significant hyzer at 300-350 range power.
Matt

I'm throwing decent lately so I really don't know my max d potential anymore, but I'm hyzer flipping my G* Leopard past 300ft and it does come back just a tad at the end. I'm guessing with your power you would get a much greater turn at the end with minimal fade.

Have you tried a G* Leopard?