• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Unusal Tips For The Game

Along the lines of baseballs, lacrosse balls are really good for getting discs out of trees.

Along the lines of baseballs, lacrosse balls are really good for getting discs out of trees.

Yeah, I have one in my bag, and it works really well for the cedar trees.
I also carry a towel, a shammie, pencils/pens, a notebook, extra lighter, bug spray, a few zip-loc baggies, and a couple of plastic grocery bags.

Will definitely have to add the FatMax tape...I lose too many discs in the water:thmbdown:

A basic little first-aid kit...last year at Highbridge I was the only one in my group with one, and I ended up busting it out several times for my buddies due to minor cuts and things. Someone was also kind of hung over while we were playing Gold, and there I was with the little packet of ibuprofen!

That Fat Max is an awesome idea. I don't think I'll need to buy one as I have a pretty heavy-duty tape measure already, so I'll try that out first and see if it holds up.

I keep a tape measure and baseball in my bag. I keep old shoes and clothes in the car for wading. And I am working on a pole I can keep in my car that when assembled is about 20' long and will have a hook.

i will pull sprigs of cedar off a tree and rub it in between my finger for grip when throwing sidearm, pine works well too, but i use a pinch grip, so this may not work for everyone

I do the colored socks, and knee highs so I can pull them up to avoid thorns in those unfortunate lie areas, and also because they make my legs look sexy.

I do the colored socks, and knee highs so I can pull them up to avoid thorns in those unfortunate lie areas, and also because they make my legs look sexy.

Pics, pls. ;)

I put a sprig of Sagebrush in my shoe to smell fresh all lovin' day long.

Latest posts