• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] US Masters GStar Destroyer

This is getting out of hand. These discs are looking better than ever, but they're still just destroyers. You'll caress them and hang them on your walls and sell them for ridiculous sums of money and then what? Do it all over again with the next batch of pretty shiney discs innova pumps out of the factory. They know its a pay day everytime they release these special blend discs which is fine by me. They have to do something interesting in order to keep up with the other manufacturers. I was a little drawn in during the Roc3 phase and splurged on them. Kept a few, sold a few. Now there gone. Even though I made my money back on them, what was the point? I have come to the realization that my money is more well spent on discs that I can actually throw and not on hard to get releases that will cost me an arm and a leg to get backups of. I learned this the hard way with the worlds terns.

Anyhoo, anyone get a chance to throw one yet?

This is getting out of hand. These discs are looking better than ever, but they're still just destroyers. You'll caress them and hang them on your walls and sell them for ridiculous sums of money and then what? Do it all over again with the next batch of pretty shiney discs innova pumps out of the factory. They know its a pay day everytime they release these special blend discs which is fine by me. They have to do something interesting in order to keep up with the other manufacturers. I was a little drawn in during the Roc3 phase and splurged on them. Kept a few, sold a few. Now there gone. Even though I made my money back on them, what was the point? I have come to the realization that my money is more well spent on discs that I can actually throw and not on hard to get releases that will cost me an arm and a leg to get backups of. I learned this the hard way with the worlds terns.

You can't get any more Roc3s?

Haha, perfect. It seems very likely that these will have a production run, so $25 to throw a sweet disc before most other people is not too bad in my opinion. Isn't a Pro-Worlds Tern just a Star Tern?

Pro worlds Tern may very well be just a Star Tern, but these made their way into little shops all over for 18-20 dollars...I don't think I'm gonna see these Destroyers in person any time soon.

I could give a rats ass, I throw plastic I dont buy them to collect them. So with that being said, whose thrown them? Are they any good? OS, stable, flippy?

Yea, I bought 4 to throw them and not sell them. None will hang on my wall because 1. I don't do that and 2. The artwork is just horrible just like the Las Vegas ones. They are nice plastic but innova needs to step their cfr artwork game up. And if I get some none frozen weather here in WI I plan to throw and do a full write up.

I could give a rats ass, I throw plastic I dont buy them to collect them. So with that being said, whose thrown them? Are they any good? OS, stable, flippy?

I don't think anybody has thrown them yet, it seems like the people who were able to get them were all the scalpers and they are just in it for the money and not the game.

Yea, I bought 4 to throw them and not sell them. None will hang on my wall because 1. I don't do that and 2. The artwork is just horrible just like the Las Vegas ones. They are nice plastic but innova needs to step their cfr artwork game up. And if I get some none frozen weather here in WI I plan to throw and do a full write up.

I agree, the artwork sucks!! Big time! I can do 20x better.

the masters stamp is cool, but this years vegas stamp is pretty bad

I was able to get a obsidian one and my friend a purple one... I will be throwing it as well, no need to hang it on the wall... I just want to try it out...

Does anybody think that the US Masters ones are even going to be all that valuable? I feel that the gold ones will since they're the first run, but I don't know about these ones. And if they release a proto star version, then I really doubt these US Masters ones will demand that much.