• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC 2009 Thread

giles

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
We have threads about the live coverage and the fantasy picks. Figured an "all things USDGC" thread would consolidate the talk.

Kenny necklace is classic!

Already signed up and cant wait....

Paul 6 down thru 6 holes. Anyone have any insite into how different the course is this year?

Good find. Now we can keep track of how team DGCR is doing.

NinaFoFiTre (Kevin McCoy) from Georgia
sextondisc (Nathan Sexton) from Oregon
MDR_3000 (Michael Robinson) from Iowa
wvdiscgolf (Joshua Smith) from West Virginia
bazkitcase5 (Clayton Nash) from Mississippi
davidtucker12345 (David Tucker) from North Carolina

Looks like David got off to a bad start. Two snowmen and a nine thus far. :(

Is it just me or does the volume suck on the broadcast

Volume definitely sucks, and the image is pretty grainy as well (at least for me. Anyone else?).

I think the announcers keep getting surprised by the jumps from hole to hole. Can't be an easy job to jump back and forth all the time.

WTF? Did anyone else stuff just die on them

hmm...I don't see avery on that scoring..I coulda swore I just seen him throwing when I was watching at home...damn IT guys block streaming at work :(

go matt markuese!!!! he won the Indiana State Voucher for USDGC and is sitting at -1 right now after 6 holes...I know thats not extremely good...but its still exciting! lol...no aces yet!! geesh! lol..I wonder if they have an ace pot?

Last edited:
$10K ace pot on #3
Yeah, but its one of those gimmicky prize indemnity insurance policy ace pots. You have to hit the chains clean on the fly. If you get a skip ace, they don't pay out (although you'll still get the regular ace pot if you paid in).