• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

USDGC 2023 - 25th edition

As of now it looks like Holyn has a good chance...Eveliinas putt can melt down anytime. . .Kristen really dont look that in to this. . .if Kristen looses by one. ..WHY did she go for that Eagle after Eveliina threw OB. .

Lol he's not even carrying her bag. Ella's caddy is carrying both her and Salonen's bags.

I love how you responded to your own post, lolol.

The announcers just mentioned that tourney for the women isn't considered a major by the PDGA, even though it feels like it for the fans and announcers. They questioned at what point should the PDGA start considering this a major.

Strange to see Ella melt down everytime she gets the lead in the last round. .

Strange to see Ella melt down everytime she gets the lead in the last round. .
What a turn.

Seems like every time I turn away from live scoring yesterday/today something big happens. Winthrop definitely can breed drama.

I dont think i have ever seen a tournament where ALL the top 5 players has ONE super round and at least 1-2 not that great rounds

Holy Handley can walk it in now. Sucks that the 18th can only have drama if someone (Handley) royally fucks up.

For the sake of excitement, we needed Tattar or Eveliina to get the bird on 17.

I dont think i have ever seen a tournament where ALL the top 5 players has ONE super round and at least 1-2 not that great rounds
Guess you can't say that anymore.

OMG she is lucky. . wrong spot on the first and super close to OB again but she stays safe

Latest posts