• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Wanted] USED - ESP Comets and Cobras

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltybigjim

Bogey Member
Let's try this again since people missed USED last time (if I wanted a straight flying disc I would buy a used stable disc, not a new understable disc).

Don't PM me if your disc is better than 8/10

ESP Comets
Star/Pro Line Cobras

Have Paypal ready to go for the best offers received by the end of the day tomorrow.

esp comets just last too long i would adn do carry a lighter esp to go with my max z. thing flys forever...i hate over throwing OB with a comet...well i like it but i would rather park the hole.

anyhow good luck i know a guy that plays daily and only throws comets his main three are still about 7/10 after a few years of doing it. i got him a couple extras since he was turning it a little bit too much. plastic is just great.

I hear ya. I'll take 8/10 though. I just don't want new because I'll never throw it and I don't want 9/10 because everyone with 9/10 Comets wants the same price people with mint want which goes against my principles.

I have a 6/10 1st run ESP comet if interested.....bad thing is that it's more expensive than the new runs in new condition. I throw the old runs and they are far superior to the new runs hence the higher tag. Pm me if interestes

I have a 6/10 1st run ESP comet if interested.....bad thing is that it's more expensive than the new runs in new condition. I throw the old runs and they are far superior to the new runs hence the higher tag. Pm me if interestes

It would take me dozens of hours to get one to 6/10. I probably make more in one hour than the price difference. This is exactly the type offer I am looking for.

Bump one more time for a few more offers like this. I will send Paypal tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts