• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Used Halex Target?

i have one. 20 dollars is a good buy, but i recommend you "restore" it with real metal chains as i did

I bought a used one for $20 and invested $14 in chains. I think its great to practice putting.

I would take a used one for twenty bucks if anyone has one to get rid of. :D

I already have pleny of chains to "restore" it.

I have an instep basket for #6 on my course. Always need more to add holes to the course.

The Halex is NOT the same as the InStep. InStep doesn't have plastic chains, and it doesn't have the tri-pod stand.
Still, probably an ok deal for $20

Here it is.

So I'm thinking that it was well worth the $20 at this point. Could use some TLC and an extra set of chains, but it will for sure improve my putting just because it's something to throw at. Thanks to all for your help. Will post another picture after all revisions are complete.

Attachments

• photo-48.jpg
    photo-48.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 21
Yea I have the same basket, I put reflective tape on the middle post and I put a solar light on the top to help practice in the dark. I also put a second set of chains in the middle, at michaels they sell large metal rings that worked good to mount the second set of chains to.

Latest posts