• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] UT Dri Fit T-shirts all sizes

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkhoury

Eagle Member
asking $20 shipped. we bought a bunch for our club to raise money, so i figured id see if anyone wanted one. Our team wants to raise money to go to the Collegiate qualifier in a month or so, so any purchases will be much appreciated.

If the price is too high then let me know and I'll see if i can negotiate

sizes no smalls left. medium-2XL ask about specifics and I'll see what we have

UT_disc_golf_mock_up_zps49095121.jpg

Last edited:
all orange I can get pictures of the actual shirt if anyone wants. but all i have is a crappy cellphone camera

right on. If i can't get any interest then i may need to lower them. but just going to leave them at 20 for now and see if i can raise some money for the club

wish i had the money to snag one right now. Ive got some really good friends that moved down there a couple years ago.

I came down to see them in 2011 and played the volunteer open. always a blast when i come out. im gonna show him this on his fb.

best of luck with the fundraising

U of Toledo I'd have been all over it. Sadly, I knew it wouldn't be even before I came in here :(

Good luck with the fundraiser though.

Free bumpage. :hfive:

Those shirts look good. I hope you guys can make it down to Tuscaloosa/Atlanta/Augusta when the times come. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts