• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vacation in Las Vegas

Legend KILLer

Bogey Member
Does anyone have any suggestions as to what course to visit in Vegas?
If you only could visit one of them. I'm going with my family and I think I'll at least be able to visit one course, maybe two. My family doesn't understand my passion (or addiction) like you guys on this lovely site do. So what do you think?

Mondo

If your family isn't into disc golf, Sunset park is large and enjoyable for many other reasons too (we used to like to watch planes fly low past the park approaching McCarran airport).

I played Sunset two weeks ago when I went to Vegas for the weekend. We landed and went straight to the course. it is a nice course and not far from the airport at all. At that same park there are a few different playgrounds and plenty of other things for your family to do while you are throwing

If you play Sunset, make sure you walk across the street after 18 and play the other 6 holes, lots of people don't even realize they exist over there.

If you play Sunset, make sure you walk across the street after 18 and play the other 6 holes, lots of people don't even realize they exist over there.
The course map (uploaded here on DGCR), while slightly outdated, is still one of the best maps I've seen.

Thanks again guys. I will definitely hit Sunset and perhaps another if time and family permits.

Why don't you make sure the family has some fun things to do in Vegas, like going to Circus Circus, and then you take off for a few hours to play. My family is planing a huge trip to Disney in the next year or so, and while they are off playing with Mickey and Donald, I am going to be playing disc golf.

If you play Sunset, make sure you cross Sunset Blvd. and eat at Sunset Pizza... Some of the best pizza that I have ever had!!! Tell them that the guy from Minnesota that waited 13years to eat there again suggested the place...:)
And yes, don't forget to play the last 6 holes...

Latest posts