• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Valentine's Day Dye Contest!

I'm not even close to what some of the wicked stuff that I see here. How much would any of you charge to do a disc? Multiple discs?

PM'd :D

Get to work people! 8 days left to get your submissions in!

Don't wait til the last minute! You don't want to have to tell your girlfriend "sorry babe, you gotta go see Fifty Shades of Gray without me, I gotta finish this dye for the contest." (((SMACK)))

BE MINE FOR2weeks

OtherWorksDKGGe.jpg

:popcorn:

Here are the voting results

Congrats to DyeingToPlay, kfeldt, and sickdisc.com! I'd like to also thank roggenb3 for his incredible entry as well!

PMs coming to the winners, check the video in the first page of the thread to pick your prizes!

Congrats to DyeingToPlay, kfeldt, and sickdisc.com! I'd like to also thank roggenb3 for his incredible entry as well!

Great job guys! :clap::clap: Truly some amazing dyes :hfive:

...perhaps I could have kept it closer with my second idea that had much more mass appeal - Stan throwing up as he hands Wendy a Valentines card. But oh well, as much of a South Park fan as I am, I like Venture Bros more and always wanted to do this disc.

According to Steady Ed I won because I had fun!

Awesome dyes, guys! All were very well done. Congrats to all the entrants and a huge thanks to all who voted and an even bigger thanks to Bennett for running another contest, putting up his own stock as prizes, and just for being a cool dude!