• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Valkyrie!!

fr0sty711

Par Member
Well i went to see the movie Eagle Eye tonight ( by the way it was Awesome) and one of the previews was for a movie called VALKYRIE.. Now don't get tooo excited it has nothing to do with disc golf its actually a true story about Hitler. But anyway i thought it was kewl that the movie had the same name as a disc golf disc!!!

Fr0sty711 said:
Well i went to see the movie Eagle Eye tonight ( by the way it was Awesome) and one of the previews was for a movie called VALKYRIE.. Now don't get tooo excited it has nothing to do with disc golf its actually a true story about Hitler. But anyway i thought it was kewl that the movie had the same name as a disc golf disc!!!

If you think that is cool , check this out. They quit making these back in 2000, but you can still find them in the used market:

Valkyrie3.jpg

vairt22.jpg

So Valks choose who wins and who loses... Well, they have chosen against me... So on the next Viking Holiday, I will offer up a Cheetah and an Aviar to the Disc Golf minor Dieties for sacrifice...

and I will win.

....bitches!!! :twisted:

Jwt4412 said:
So Valks choose who wins and who loses... Well, they have chosen against me... So on the next Viking Holiday, I will offer up a Cheetah and an Aviar to the Disc Golf minor Dieties for sacrifice...

and I will win.

....bitches!!! :twisted:

I may sound like a heretic but perhaps Matt ain't a god or at least one that decides who wins. Could he beat you? Or perhaps it's down to not being naturally athletic or perhaps you've missed out on or slacked during working out? Who knows? Good luck tracking down the reasons for winning and not winning -I highly suggest winning :)

Latest posts