• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vegas Oct 23rd-30th

Jabanger

Double Eagle Member
I'm going to be in Vegas the last week of October and was wondering what course/courses I should hit while there. Not sure how much time I will have but I would like to try and hit at least a course or two while I'm there. Just looking for recommendations. Also if anyone will be in the area around that time, hit me up! It'd be great to meet up with more of you for a round or two!

Mountain crest and sunset were the two courses I played there that I have enjoyed the most. I would look into those if I were you.

I think the Red Ridge course is quite a novel concept, but it only works if you play all the planters OB as intended. Peccole Ranch is the most interesting course there, but I would only play it if you're confident of where your shot's going to go and you have someone with you who is similarly confident. It's easily my favorite course in Vegas, but I never play there because of the looming possibility that I will get kicked off the property. Word is there will be a ski hill course going in at Mt. Charleston this Summer. You may want to keep an eye on that one, though it's possible it will have been pulled for the season by the last week of October.