• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Discraft] Verified: Buzzz delivers more aces than any other golf disc

I've almost aced with a buzzz more times than any other disc -- that's for sure!

Is Cubby on DGS? I know he throws a Buzzz. ;)

And no insult intended against the best mid ever made. Both of mine were with a Buzzz.
:clap:

The Buzzz

I've got 8 Buzzzes in my collection with aces on them, and I'm sure I've lost, traded, and sold more of my ace Buzzzes than I've kept. Definitely my most aced disc by a wide margin. About 90% of those were Z Buzzz aces with a couple of ESP thrown in. Strangely the Buzzzes I've aced with have rarely been ones that I've decided to keep in my bag long. Probably because aces are bad shots gone good.

My favorite Buzzz ace was on 6/4/2004...I took my family, including my grandmother, out to the course for the first time. I hit about a 300'er and my family was like "well, that's what you were aiming at, right?".

My favorite disc, but I've yet to get an ace with one. Still, I wasn't surprised by that statistic.

Just to support the topic... Im in my second season playing got an bull@#$% ace last year with a birdie and today playing a round at a local course got an ace with.... (drum roll plz) Z Buzz!!! :D

Of all my 'almost' aces, I've never used a Buzzz. Most recent was with a Wraith. 321 feet, slightly downhill, skipped it behind the basket chain high.

Buzzz is verified ace leader: DiscGolfScene.com reports that of 5,468 aces posted at the site, Buzzz is the most common ace disc, having been thrown for about 1 of every 14 aces. Run those chains!

DGScene post: http://www.facebook.com/DiscGolfScene
Buzzz: http://www.discraft.com/prod_buzzz_z.html
Fan talk: http://www.facebook.com/DiscraftBuzzz

ph_buzzz_sm.jpg

Interesting. Both of my aces came with innova plastic as were the ones that have hit chain and not gone in. In fact I never really have had an ace run with either of my buzzzes

Blah blah blah........
There's plenty of Buzz love here, no need to blow that horn.

Where's the damn 150 Z Flicks ??? :mad:

I pawed the ESP version two days ago, its not gonna make the program. :(

Thats why I spent my hard earned money on a 150 Teerex instead.
Coulda been dollars in your pocket.

Get some back on the shelves, I gotta couple people looking for them besides me.

Thank you kindly for reading this post. :)

First saw the Buzzz on an ace shot

First found out about the buzzz when I saw this guy in our group hit an ace with it. Bought a esp flx last week and am pretty impressed, haven't got an ace with it tho...yet.

Discgolfscene is great for running leagues and its a pretty good use of the stats to find that info. Good job. Don't carry a buzzz anymore but can't say anything negative about them either.

Out of the top 4 discs, I have only thrown the Aviar. And i have two aces with them :).

Latest posts