• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Very Happy Disc Golf Week

Camgolfer

Double Eagle Member
Bronze level trusted reviewer
So this week has been good for DG in my life. For starters I hit an ace last Thursday to start the whole thing off with a bang.

Then today I got a quote back for our tournament discs and everything looks good there. We are getting some sweet CryZtal Buzzzes, Challengers and Stalkers for sale.

Last night I walked a park that I would to put a course in. I was really happy with the layout and the park amenities.

Then today after months of looking at aerial photos and agonizing over where a new DG course could go in, I mapped out that park I walked with 18 very decent holes. I then sent an email out the parks & rec dept where that park is located and an hour later get a call that they want to meet with me to start discussing dg. Plus an area that the specific P&R dept owns that I thought was a super sweet area, but ruled out because I thought it was a nature preserve actually might be a possibility. Wins for everyone!

And then to top it all off the temp has been mid 50s all week so DG afterwork aplenty.

Nice week buddy! Where's the new course going to be and where can I get the info on your tourney??

Wayne,

The course is still in infant stages of discussion. I will tell you that it is going to be in the north metro area. The tourney is May 15th. You can get some info on mhdgc.org

Too much good news. The ace alone would be great but the chance to help design a disc golf course, it doesn't get much better than that.

that is great camden. let me know when you need help with the new course. what's your throwing sched. this weekend?

that is great camden. let me know when you need help with the new course. what's your throwing sched. this weekend?

Dave squared and I are going back to FOCO this Sat am. Let me know if you are down. I'll let you know what you can help with once they county says yes. Right now I have a meeting set up with them to present my ideas. They sounded very open to the idea on the phone so now I just have to get them to say yes and then I am sure we can rock it fast. The developed park area I walked is very nice and would make an awesome course. I have not walked the other area, but from aerial photos it looks as if it could be the most wooded course in the Denver area.

Nice; ace, tourney, new course? Yep...that's good work for a week.