• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Birdie Bash Joliet, IL

West should be a great course for that kind of event, lots of reachable holes for birdies and ace runs and very playable with only a couple discs. :thmbup:

any two discs or does it have to be vibram?

edit: pick your own pair of vibrams, sounds like a fun event, gonna try to make this one!

Last edited:
Vibram has a great offer for TDs. Get 1 of each model for people to try before they register. Mine are on the way. If anyone wants to test them out get a hold of me and we can set something up.

If anyone wants to buy some Vibram beforehand or try something out. Let me know. I'll probably be at doubles league or can possibly meet up. I'd be at the Bash, but I'll be in WI for a Team tournament.

Trak is an easy to throw fairway driver, try to find a flat one as they are much more understable than the domey or moderately domed ones.

And I would suggest the same for the Lace- look for flat (and they are showing up in lower weights now).