• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Birdie Bash (VBB) - 2014 Edition

Are the td's able to buy the full disc line-up at a discount for the 2014 bash? I was able to get a ton of interest by playing an all vibram bag and letting people throw the discs. Then they were great CTP and ring of fire prizes.

I need to talk to they city about when we can have the park and I will register the Boise event.

Are the td's able to buy the full disc line-up at a discount for the 2014 bash? I was able to get a ton of interest by playing an all vibram bag and letting people throw the discs. Then they were great CTP and ring of fire prizes.

I need to talk to they city about when we can have the park and I will register the Boise event.

Yes, when you schedule the event, they provide the link for buying up to two sets of the discs.

Yes, TDs get a link to buy the complete set of discs at a discount for just this purpose.

Last edited:
1184902_10151915200336593_1353260173_n.jpg

VBB event registration is now being accepted in Canada, UK and EU. Not that many folks from there read this thread (or do they!?!?!), but it provides me with a good excuse to remind folks to sign up their events. We've already got 30% more events than last year (90 to over 120 so far) but I want to see 150+!

For the Canadians, UK and EU folks: We are happy to announce that the VBB is now open to TDs and players internationally. (We will figure out Japan and Australia next year, sorry.)

We will be closing registration an extra week early to allow for shipping and will be charging a bit extra for shipping ($32 USD for Canada and $38 USD for UK/EU), but we will make it happen.

Maybe I missed it - Where do us TD's submit our Shirt Size?

AND another thing... I had a player register and didn't know what XLM or XLF meant. He did understand what the number ranges meant... but I'm expecting about 50% of my registrants to be very new, new enough to not know what the number ranges mean, let alone that XLM means X-Link, Medium. (not to mention what medium then means...)

I need to change his selections from XLM to XLF and cannot figured out how to make that change - I will email [email protected] for that one.

If it's not too difficult, would it be possible to give the sign up options some more meaning - or at least a Legend at the top explaining what all the choices mean? It's great that there's a flight guide link right there.

Thanks!

We've got our local birdie bash registered with vibram. Waiting on the official ok from the city before we announce it. We're excited because it's going to be the first official event at the park.

TDing my first VBB in north Asheboro during the Ides of March (March 15).

I got a big package today. I don't want to say what it is in case it's supposed to be a secret but it's pretty cool and I'm guessing it's a grand prize (and another smaller prize) but just want to be sure. Any idea what I'm on about?

TDing my first VBB in north Asheboro during the Ides of March (March 15).

I got a big package today. I don't want to say what it is in case it's supposed to be a secret but it's pretty cool and I'm guessing it's a grand prize (and another smaller prize) but just want to be sure. Any idea what I'm on about?

Never mind, it is my secret santa gift, lol. I'm an idiot. Mods, feel free to delete these messages.

Trying to be less of a pain so as to save time - But I'm betting other TD's would be thinking some of the following if Steve or anyone gets a chance to clarify:

- Where do TDs submit their shirt size?
- Is it possible to clarify player disc choices on the registration page? (most have no idea what XLM, XLF mean, or the numbers) Maybe a legend would help?
- Is a "Coaster Mini" the same as the regular Vibram minis (the ones that are putter shaped with rim and all) or is the "coaster mini" something else?

Thanks!

We got both our TD Vibram sets in. I really like the feel of the medium o-lace. Gonna have to spend a while throwing this stuff. Probably will go around with an all Vibram bag, which will probably be odd for a while until I get a feel for the plastic (or do I call it rubber?).

We have someone who registered who was wanting to change the discs they selected, but the page tells them they can no longer make changes. We understood that they could change them as long as the registration was still open.

We have someone who registered who was wanting to change the discs they selected, but the page tells them they can no longer make changes. We understood that they could change them as long as the registration was still open.

Ditto plus my questions above.

Jeremy - as far as your question, I got this reply on 1-16-14 from Mike at the top score website:

"Hey Chris,

Currently we are still working to allow the editing of discs for registration. This is an entirely new store set up for us so we are still working out some of the kinks. You can have your friend re-register and not checkout, then let me know. I will take care of the transaction already being processed for his first registration, delete the one with the XLM and keep the one with the XLF. Let me know when he registers with the correct discs.

-Mike"

I decided NOT to have my friend re-register, get refunded, register again.... we have a few months before our event and I'm hopeful he gets the website fixed for us TDs to do some editing prior to order submission

I just check out the pictures of the players pack and it looks awesome.

Quick question. I noticed the logo on the shirts changed from last year. Will the material, poly/cotton blend, be the same as last year? Those shirts from last year were some of the most comfortable T-shirts I have seen. Way better than any other players pack shirt I have ever gotten.

Everything I've read indicates they'll be a DriFit shirt. Think Under Armour just not tight.