• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vibram Birdie Bash (VBB) - 2014 Edition

Last year it was marketed as a DriFit type. Hoping it will be the same shirt this year.
Amen! That shirt was(is) amazingly comfortable. I usually refuse to wear logo'd stuff out in public, but I make an exception for that shirt when I'm going to the course.

Sorry wasn't being weird about the size you wear.... :) I didn't have a spot to input my shirt size when signing up to be a TD which was about 3 weeks ago... Must have added a shirt size selection now on the TD registration?

alright, maybe i'm dumb - i can't find where the TD selects shirt size on the TD registration page... please help a poor sap trying to spread the joy

alright, maybe i'm dumb - i can't find where the TD selects shirt size on the TD registration page... please help a poor sap trying to spread the joy

I did not see a spot either. I just figured they would get my size from when I registered for the event.

So JRW III you are going to register as a TD and player as well? I suppose that's good, wondering where the "TD but not playing In the event" folks submit their shirt size

So JRW III you are going to register as a TD and player as well? I suppose that's good, wondering where the "TD but not playing In the event" folks submit their shirt size

Ah yeah, I didn't think of that. I picked size when I signed up to play.

It is a great players pack. I would not miss the opportunity to order one regardless of whether I play or not.

How much I get to play will depend on the size of the tournament. If it is small, I plan on playing all of the holes. If it gets too big, I may not play all of the holes, missing a few holes at the beginning and end.

There is still a lot of time before the events. Vibram has made a lot of improvements to the online functionality and is probably still working through some of it. I would just give it time for them to figure out how to get the sizes of the TDs not playing.

Last edited:
I believe there's a spot for t-shirt size under your profile on the site (as well as a lot of Ultimate stuff) maybe that's where they get the TDs shirt size?

Steve (or anyone else) - Can you tell me how many sling bags get sent out? Is it based on 4 players per card, so if I had 36 players, then it'd be 9 bags? Just want to make sure I have enough to go around, particularly if I spread cards out...like 3 players per card.

I don't have any familiarity with their drifits. Their awesome cotton tees were true to size and didn't shirnk much. Drifits, in my experience, are also true to size and don't shrink at all. I usually go XL for cotton, L for drifit.

The third disc is, I believe, intended as an added benefit for folks who'd like to pick up a little more rubber. You're still only supposed to use two discs for the event, though.

I don't have any familiarity with their drifits. Their awesome cotton tees were true to size and didn't shirnk much. Drifits, in my experience, are also true to size and don't shrink at all. I usually go XL for cotton, L for drifit.

The third disc is, I believe, intended as an added benefit for folks who'd like to pick up a little more rubber. You're still only supposed to use two discs for the event, though.

About what I expected, thank you!

Steve (or anyone else) - Can you tell me how many sling bags get sent out? Is it based on 4 players per card, so if I had 36 players, then it'd be 9 bags? Just want to make sure I have enough to go around, particularly if I spread cards out...like 3 players per card.

We assume foursomes. 36 players would get 9 bags. 37 players would get 10.