• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Vibram] Vibram is back?

As I recall back in the day, Vibram had a slightly higher price point than other premium discs. It wasn't outrageous just like 18.99 vs the 15'ish for most premiums.!
Yeah, around here they were always around 25 bucks a pop. Its one of the things that made the Birdie Bash such a steal...it was cheaper to play in one than to just go buy two Vibram discs off the rack.

If they do a run of Obexes or VPs I might consider buying from these new runs, but as of right now I echo everyone's sentiments: too expensive

Does anyone know if they are actually coming back? I really liked the Lace and would try one again.

From all appearances, they do not look like they are seriously getting back into disc golf. They have discovered that they can drop short runs here and there, overprice the discs like mad and they will all sell out in an hour. The occasional $45/disc run is all we have seen with no real indication that they plan on ramping up production to meet the demand.

From all appearances, they do not look like they are seriously getting back into disc golf. They have discovered that they can drop short runs here and there, overprice the discs like mad and they will all sell out in an hour. The occasional $45/disc run is all we have seen with no real indication that they plan on ramping up production to meet the demand.

I gave the Summit a very genuine trial, they didn't make the cut. All other Vibram molds I tried just didn't mesh with my game.

Honestly I kind of love watching people bug out and spend over $20 on discs that aren't OOP.

I was a tester for a few years and I'm a fan of the Laces. I already throw a Wraith so I never put a Lace in the bag because I had a similar flight for each and it's easier to find Wraiths.

Latest posts