Vicksburg, MI

Vicksburg Rec. Area

3.885(based on 16 reviews)
The closest good course to me. Too bad I was up at states getting my putts batted out of the air by Ludington's gales during Labor Day or I would've loved to join! Congrats on 200 reviews!

I should add that the red Discraft baskets are brand-new this year. You're the first review with them in the ground here, since it hasn't been done since The Valkyrie Kid did it 6 years ago. In fact, I encountered him that day while we were tossing with a novice relative in town at the nearby Nazarene Camp course.

I should add that the red Discraft baskets are brand-new this year. You're the first review with them in the ground here, since it hasn't been done since The Valkyrie Kid did it 6 years ago. In fact, I encountered him that day while we were tossing with a novice relative in town at the nearby Nazarene Camp course.
Wow! Is that Nazarene Camp course open to the public? I did see it on UDisc and found the course, but got the vibe that I should contact them before trying to play.

Wow! Is that Nazarene Camp course open to the public? I did see it on UDisc and found the course, but got the vibe that I should contact them before trying to play.
I don't know for sure anymore. Back when my kids were young I knew the young guy who was in charge of that church's youth program and gave us permission to play there. He's moved away years ago and I never bothered to look into playing there again. It was great for a couple of quick 9's and I'd almost never see others there, and it was a fairly decent 9 too. Now that my youngest is 14 and throwing over 400 feet we stick to the big courses around here.