• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

video critique please

First time user long time reader. I have been working a little on hammer drills & right peck drill for a couple weeks and have seen a lot of improvement in my accuracy and distance already so I decided to make a quick video to see what the major flaws of my throws are right now.

throws are *TL, e*Tee bird, *Eagle, Champ Valk in that order. I am pretty inconsistent, but lots of practice is quickly improving that. 1st went low, next 2 went high...last was probably best throw ever.

I really just need to know the MAJOR things I'm still doing wrong and how to fix it...I would also like to know some of the smaller things that I can work on down the road if the major things don't fix it anyways.

Also, let me know if I am doing anything well. THANKS VERY MUCH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SF8HB0IOve0

I say boy, you are reverse pivoting, stepping up on the plant leg. Bend your knee and bring your left shoulder over your right knee. This disconnects the hips from the throw and prevents the weight getting forward. Results in nose up throws, watch those discs shoot up. Also looks like you are not quite getting to the right pec.

Didn't have a clue I wasn't following through...I have seen ppl "check swing" and I thought my follow through was great. Now I can see the difference. Thanks

Was that guy really a pro, he looked so uncomfortable.