• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Video - Get In The Hole (Episode Six :: University of Florida)

MrDger

Par Member
It's been a little while since the last update, but here it is, all shot in Gainesville, FL, where the University of Florida is located.

As always, any suggestions are always welcome.

Cool stuff! What's with the giant fire in the background at about 1:22? It looks like some guy is just randomly spraying fire starter or lighter fluid on a barbeque. :p

Cool stuff! What's with the giant fire in the background at about 1:22? It looks like some guy is just randomly spraying fire starter or lighter fluid on a barbeque. :p

I was really sure that guy wasn't going to survive the BBQ he was attempting. He didn't understand that charcoal burns slowly, so every couple of minutes, he would just throw more lighter fluid on...

I wonder how many throws it took them to get all the shots for the video? Like how many shots per ace.

It definitely ranges how many shots it takes, and I never like to make it seem like we're claiming to make it first tries, although it does happen from time to time. What I remember most about this episode is that the two shots in a row off of the parking garage over the field with the football players is that the first one was the second throw I threw, and the second shot that went in was the third throw my friend attempted. For a 200 and 275 foot shot, I'll take it. But, then again, the simple little one in the forest towards the beginning gave me trouble, always the simple ones...

that was awesome! how have I missed these?

My favorite was the sequence where you were what looked like 250' out in the woods and you got "metal" twice and on the third shot you sunk it. that's crazy consistent.

How did you guy get access to the stadium like that?

Looks good! I like how it's not deceiving and I can see a shot missed every now and then.

that was awesome! how have I missed these?

My favorite was the sequence where you were what looked like 250' out in the woods and you got "metal" twice and on the third shot you sunk it. that's crazy consistent.

How did you guy get access to the stadium like that?

The stadium is open to the public most of the time, and the university even has gym classes running in there as well. So, we just walked in with the equipment and no one said anything until we started getting a little to risky with our shots...