• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Vision Quest Cedar, MN

Followed by an immediate 5 star review of Maple Hill . . . again.

That was me. Out of the top 10 (pre VQ being in it) I have/had played 8 of them. I held off doing reviews for awhile because as I played more courses and became a better player I started to really appreciate unique designs and well thought out holes. My first couple reviews from over 6 years ago are absolute garbage and I didn't want to retroactively change how I felt about ratings. I've played some really topnotch courses and Maple Hill is my favorite. I stand by that 5.0 rating.

That was me. Out of the top 10 (pre VQ being in it) I have/had played 8 of them. I held off doing reviews for awhile because as I played more courses and became a better player I started to really appreciate unique designs and well thought out holes. My first couple reviews from over 6 years ago are absolute garbage and I didn't want to retroactively change how I felt about ratings. I've played some really topnotch courses and Maple Hill is my favorite. I stand by that 5.0 rating.

So what makes you think you're qualified to comment, then?

Not to stir up anything, but its probably a good thing the Majestic won't be at VQ. During the Am side of the Majestic, the people (the owner included) playing bags in the "club house" were pretty raucous. The players teeing on hole 3 and putting out on 18 were a bit miffed by the whole party scene.

I can only imagine what some of the pros would say to Mike... maybe not knowing they're on his property.

Either way, I had a fun time spectating and shooting it with Mike.

VQ is a fine course, but there's no way it belongs in the top 10. How many one time reviewers have given it a 5?

Oh, I've never played either and can't comment on which deserves a higher rating, but I have noticed this pattern of reviews for people apparently trying to claw a certain course back into the Top 10.

VQ is the red lobster of DG. You wouldn't find me playing there or even be able to get my mom on a date.

Last edited:
The douche bag...I mean doggy

Just write reviews. Your comments are something else. All the people you bash and talk so big to on here. Im sure you cant or wont do that in person. You are the most annoy work of art.

Just write reviews. Your comments are something else. All the people you bash and talk so big to on here. Im sure you cant or wont do that in person. You are the most annoy work of art.

You mean the mom jokes? Sorry, hero, but I'm friends with those guys in real life as well. We do indeed make the same jokes in person.

Nice try. You can return to the sandbox now.

I was just about to return to your mom's box actually. As you know... It's quite sandy.

What a co-inky-dink.

Followed by an immediate 5 star review of Maple Hill . . . again.

I've yet to play VQ, but it disappoints me that Maple Hill is out of the top 10. I've played 7 of the current top 10 and would probably put Maple Hill at #1 if I had to rank them.

Latest posts