• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

VooDoo Bags are on sale.

Amazing price. Really good deal. I thought it might be a knockoff at first but they all look legit.

Wow..at this price, I just picked up juju for to keep a spare bag at my in-laws and a mojo to keep in the car.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

So what ended up being the deal with these? Is Voodoo (or the company that maybe bought them out) still making bags? It's not like they found a couple bags laying around, there are numerous bags for auction right now with that seller. Seems like these bags and backpacks are really popular, yet stopped being made for a long time. Those backpacks were a deal at $99 when they had them years ago, now they are a steal at $50-70.

^No clue.

Damnit, I just bought a Spinal Tap for no reason other than an impulse buy. Has anyone confirmed these are authentic? I've never owned one but a bunch of my buddies have over the years...I *should* be able to tell the minute I receive it.

It looks like someone picked up some old stock from a bankrupt company. Voodoo's last post on their Facebook page was over a year ago, and there's a thread here from before that asking if they were going out of business. It's odd that their website is still up at all.

I'd never heard of them, I was just looking for smaller DG bags for my kids for Christmas and saw one on eBay called "Disc Golf Bag". It took me a while to spot that the seller had two different bags for sale, the Juju and Mojo look the same in the thumbnails. That doesn't look like someone's making the bags again, it just looks like old stock that someone put up on eBay. I really like the small bags. It was after seeing this thread and looking into it more that I went back and ordered a Mojo, because the odds of another load of these coming up are pretty low.

I threw a Spinal Tap onto my watchlist to see if I got a $20 off offer. I got a $5 off offer. I don't even "need" the Mojo, I need even less to spend $65 on a larger bag.

Got my recent voodoo spinal tap 3 bag order from the deal off ebay today.

I can confirm it is authentic. Exactly like my other bag. Built heavy duty.

What a steal of a deal. I see the listing is taken down now. Idk if they ran out or what.

Even came with the rainfly

Got my recent voodoo spinal tap 3 bag order from the deal off ebay today.

I can confirm it is authentic. Exactly like my other bag. Built heavy duty.

What a steal of a deal. I see the listing is taken down now. Idk if they ran out or what.

Even came with the rainfly

Glad to hear. They looked like the real deal and I think Voodoo bags used to ship out of Texas at one point and that is where the seller is shipping from so it seemed promising, but glad to hear confirmation. I ordered one, can't beat that deal. It looks like he must have sold out or just stopped selling for now. I saw a few days ago that he sold 25+ of Red spinal taps and it said there were more than 10 still available, so who knows.

FWIW I'm pretty sure I ordered potion purple? Either way excited to get it..eBay said it should be here (Philly area) on the 22nd.

Glad to hear. They looked like the real deal and I think Voodoo bags used to ship out of Texas at one point and that is where the seller is shipping from so it seemed promising, but glad to hear confirmation. I ordered one, can't beat that deal. It looks like he must have sold out or just stopped selling for now. I saw a few days ago that he sold 25+ of Red spinal taps and it said there were more than 10 still available, so who knows.

I tried to buy one but first I had contacted the seller to ask a question on one of his bags, and just like that, they were all taken down! Not sure if I struck a nerve or what so I tried to contact him again, but no response for either contact attempts. Hopefully they will come back on, but I have to wonder!

I tried to buy one but first I had contacted the seller to ask a question on one of his bags, and just like that, they were all taken down! Not sure if I struck a nerve or what so I tried to contact him again, but no response for either contact attempts. Hopefully they will come back on, but I have to wonder!

That's odd...glad mine shipped already!

I'll sell you mine, $140 shipped;)

All joking aside, that's a shame.

I love my ST3, and it's unfortunate that Voodoo went under. It's not quite the quality of a grip but is close, and is definitely worth it for the price. The ST3 is also the only bag I know of that you can fit a kwik stick in the side pockets and zip up. That's something I'll look for in future bags, but haven't found any others yet that can do that.

My blue bag came today. I didn't know that it came with a rain fly which is nice because it's supposed to rain tomorrow for our club championship. I will report back with my findings after tomorrow's round. So far I like it.

My bags came today. I think I figured out why the listings all got yanked- the seller's inventory may not have been entirely accurate. The Juju looks great, my kid's going to be thrilled with it. The Mojo, on the other hand, looks like a Spinal Tap.

The funny thing is that given the cost of shipping and the fact that this is closeout stock, the only thing to be done is give 5 star feedback and move on. I guess my son is going to grow into a Spinal Tap instead of a Mojo.

I guess I inadvertantly beat that $20 off on a Spinal Tap. ;)

My bags came today. I think I figured out why the listings all got yanked- the seller's inventory may not have been entirely accurate. The Juju looks great, my kid's going to be thrilled with it. The Mojo, on the other hand, looks like a Spinal Tap.

The funny thing is that given the cost of shipping and the fact that this is closeout stock, the only thing to be done is give 5 star feedback and move on. I guess my son is going to grow into a Spinal Tap instead of a Mojo.

I guess I inadvertantly beat that $20 off on a Spinal Tap. ;)
Yeah looks like he has only the purple, blue and red spinal tap left. No more make offers as well. Still at 44.99 plus 20.00 shipping it's a heck of a deal. You get a lot of bag for that price.

Got a blue one for myself and it showed up rather quick. Very impressed with the quality of this bag. So impressed, Sand Ridge Disc Golf club bought 2 to give away as raffle prizes for future events. ;)

Latest posts