• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

If you message him on Facebook he'll give you any info you request, he's a really nice bag. His Zulu bag is amazing.

I feel we should be making bets on how any discs we can cram into one...
Unless I decide to open my own disc store out of my bag, I think I'll pass...

Has anyone seen a picture of the interior of the bag? Price? anything?

i talked to shane via facebook abd he said he had all 6 colors for the karna, ready to ship. i jumped on an all black karma. all in all it came out to $125.

the interior, from what i could tell from the pictures, looked wider than some bags. i plan on using one side of the divider for discs, one for a jacket and the last for beers. and still have pockets for other stuff.

man i cant wait

has anyone received their bag yet and if so how is it? im in the market for a new bag and was thinking Silverback or Carolina but these do look sharp

so i had to buy a bag while i'm still waiting for my grip bag. promotion winners won't get theirs till the 2nd run. i am both sad and thankful about this. i was looking at these, but i had to go back with the revo carolina. i like the price tag on these better (i was going mojo). but they do not have a rainfly and i don't really like the colors. i ended up with a digi camo carolina.

So after some fighting with FedEx, I finally got my karma from voodoo.

This bag is huge. I fit around 34 discs, using side pockets and no divider. I don't actually carry rhat much plastic, but someone out there will appreciate it. I can only say so mch as I have to leave for work, but ill upload some pics when i get off.

Got my Juju last week:Looks great! Durable, comfortable, lots space, very well made.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg

Front view
2dc63ix.jpg

top view of main compartment. the frame is actually 5 pieces of lightweight but strong plastic, all covered with mesh, like the underside of quad straps. also, the entire frame is removable, meaning this bag can also double as a really nice duffel/travel bag. very impressed with dividers and frame.
2ilxy68.jpg

Right side pocket. Both of these pockets are DEEP. i can easily fit a hoodie. this pocket has two inner pockets; one stretchy and one with a flap, which is what i am holding up.
2a0jjhi.jpg

the left side pocket has two cell-phone sized pockets with flaps, which i am holding up, as well as a stretchy pocket under
2s1xklf.jpg

padded back. also notice the side pockets only zip halfway
chykz.jpg

overall, this bag surpassed my expectations. perfect for the new season.

To huk Finn, I do not have any experience with the Kong, therefore I cannot give you w valid comparison.

To leewaye, I will test it for this specific purpose tomorrow at my weekly mini.

To huk Finn, I do not have any experience with the Kong, therefore I cannot give you a valid comparison.

To leewaye, I will test it for this specific purpose tomorrow, at my weekly mini.

To huk Finn, I do not have any experience with the Kong, therefore I cannot give you w valid comparison.

To leewaye, I will test it for this specific purpose tomorrow at my weekly mini.

I counted his discs at the President's Cup, and IIRC, there were 47 discs in it. It's a huge bag. He had at least five discs in the putter pocket.

I counted them too... (bikinjack and I were on the card with climo and feldberg... check us out in the President's Cup documentary, where bikinjack actually has a speaking role!!!)... and he had 10 echo-star XCals in his bag. 10 of em'? All green. Most had the same stamp too.

DSCJNKY