• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

If I'm not mistaken I believe Page Pierce is rocking a Simian.

I'm wanting to order one of these bags, but I'm kind of at a crossroads…

I have a Revo Carolina, and I like it ok. I don't like the big black hole pockets, and I'm getting sick of having to put my cell phone in a case just to put it in the pocket, so it doesn't get scratched! I don't like the big zippered mini pocket, and I cant stand the single straps on the drink holders! I can also see that over time, the bottom edges will wear through because the frame fits so tight inside. I've only had it for a month, but its already getting on my nerves!

I had a Gorilla Boy bag, and sold it pretty fast! The small junky zippers would get stuck, and the frame is total garbage. I thought about giving them another try, but I'm not waiting two months for any bag! Why are no pros carrying these bags?Now to the Voodoo bags: I love the fact that they have the inner organizing pockets, because I carry my cell phone and an ipod. I also love the way the disc frame looks! I love the Innova channel frame, and I actually thought about buying one to replace the one in my Carolina. The real mini pocket is also a plus. The only two things that are keeping me from ordering one is: The lack of a rain flap/the way the disc cover rolls back like the cheap bags, and the fact that he is charging $20 to ship the bags. You can fit all of them but the giant one in the $11.00 priority box! Also, could someone tell me how he's getting away with charging tax for an online purchase?

I could of swore I saw her carrying a Simian or at least another Discraft pro women carrying it at the Memorial this year.

She has a grip. Just saw a pic from Bama with her and her grip on her back.

Aaaaaaand, after just getting back from playing another round today, I have another gripe about the Carolina! I decided to try out some new plastic that I've been meaning to do for a month or so. I only had around 12 discs in the bag. If the bag isn't full, the divider slides to one side. It traps some of the discs while the other discs fall.

Its still pretty much brand new! Who wants it? I'm getting a Voodoo!

Aaaaaaand, after just getting back from playing another round today, I have another gripe about the Carolina! I decided to try out some new plastic that I've been meaning to do for a month or so. I only had around 12 discs in the bag. If the bag isn't full, the divider slides to one side. It traps some of the discs while the other discs fall.

Its still pretty much brand new! Who wants it? I'm getting a Voodoo!
You won't be unhappy. Revo quality minus the design flaws.

Or not big enough to fit your chopped up body in it...
For chopped up bodies I would say you have to buy the Zulu. It's the bag Feldberg uses. I believe it holds 40 discs! Or 10 discs and a torso. Limbs and head fit in the side pouches. It was also the bag of choice by Ted Bundy. In his posts, he also stated the Carolina bags opening was far to small and the small water bottles he carried kept falling out of the drink holder. However the vinyl lining on the bottom, kept the carpet stains to a minimum.

I was just quoted $108.66 shipped for the Mojo...

The bag is $85. How is it $23.66 to ship this? I want one of these bags, but I just cant justify paying an extra $23 just to have it shipped!

You are paying tax too, which I don't get why but its probably not long before that is the case everywhere.

i know that IL has passed a bill recently that will now force IL residents to pay sales tax on internet purchases no matter where they are purchased....weak.
$23 is nuts tho. try Mike Batka at Glide Disc Golf, he may hook you up better on shipping, some bag prices. he just started carrying them this or last week.

I was just quoted $108.66 shipped for the Mojo...

The bag is $85. How is it $23.66 to ship this? I want one of these bags, but I just cant justify paying an extra $23 just to have it shipped!
Don't know if this is the reason, but the bags are shipped intact (frame in and not all folded up). So my Karma came in a HUGE box. Also, could it be that he sells out of CA, as far as tax goes? I know when I purchase something, even out of state. They tack on CA taxes.

I sent an e-mail to voodoo asking about their mojo, i asked them what the price of the mojo is plus shipping.....he responded shipping is 13 bucks......i asked if the accordion dividers fit in the main compartment....he said "we don't make accordion dividers, check our facebook page for photos of the bag".

They may make great bags, but these are some dense people.

Latest posts