• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Voodoo Disc Golf Bag?

@rescue - your karma came assembled? mine came in a box no bigger than a large envelope folded flat. weird...

Thats why I'll be getting mine from Glide Disc Golf. Its a pre-order, but the bag is 10% off of the $85 and $11 shipping from UPS! I talked to them today. Very nice peeps!!

@rescue - your karma came assembled? mine came in a box no bigger than a large envelope folded flat. weird...
Ya I thought it was odd. Not that it's a big deal, but it was nice not having to put the frame together. I've since taken it out just to clean and it's nothing like trying to shoe horn the Revo plastic frame in.
Curious, I paid $147 with shipping (from Voodoo). Any chance you paid less?

Oh, it was also sent priority mail and I know that's not cheap.

Anyone have pics, or at least experience, with the Juju?
I just sent a request in for pricing, and want to get a handle on actual number of discs it can hold.
Also if it has the same back padding as the Mojo.

I carry at least half putters/mids, so a little concerned about the space overall, but the quality seems good.
Got a GB Chimp, and finding I only really need 8-12 discs, not 16-18...

Specifically, I'm looking for top down, and interior pics of the Juju...

It's here!! Came in a big box fully assembled.

Naked:
attachment.php

Everything from both sides of my fade bag half fills one side:
attachment.php

Loaded:
attachment.php

SOLS, Polaris LS, 9x Gaz, Glo Gaz, Banshee, QOLS : Demon, Gator, Blaze, Globra, Fuse, Drone, Jokeri
Voodoo

Attachments

• DSC07826s.jpg
    DSC07826s.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 428
  • DSC07828s.jpg
    DSC07828s.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 421
  • DSC07829s.jpg
    DSC07829s.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,131
Last edited:
32oz Nalgene dwarfed by insulated drink holder:
attachment.php

Domo in his new home:
attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC07830s.jpg
    DSC07830s.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 1,131
  • DSC07831s.jpg
    DSC07831s.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 423
how many putters can fit up front? Is the mojo putter pocket adjustable like i seen on the larger bags

Ya I thought it was odd. Not that it's a big deal, but it was nice not having to put the frame together. I've since taken it out just to clean and it's nothing like trying to shoe horn the Revo plastic frame in.
Curious, I paid $147 with shipping (from Voodoo). Any chance you paid less?

Oh, it was also sent priority mail and I know that's not cheap.

i paid the same, but the f*heads at fedex took almost 3 weeks to deliver, which they didnt even do, i had to go to the shipping center and pick it up myself. shane was really good about communicating with me through it all and even after i had the bag for a while, he wanted to make sure i was satisfied with his product.

He is using UPS now.

It has the little pull thingee but I think if you put 2 in there it would be tight so I just left my Jokeri in the main bag.

How roomy is the main bag as far as discs go?

I have 13 in there and could put another driver in if I desired.

Of the 13 6 are drivers.

7 mids/putter

2 are short fairways - blaze and demon
2 are long mids- fuse and cobra
2 are short mids- gator and drone
1 is putter - jokeri

So if you were fatter on drivers and thinner on mids you might get 16 in there. I think if you took the whole frame out you could probably do 18....but it adds so much structure it might make the bag a wet noodle.

I have a red mojo, I took the center divider out and now have:
1- Kc aviar
1- Dx shark
3- kc roc
1- Dx Whippet
2- Eagles, one pro one champ
2- Tee birds, both champ
1- Firebird, champ
2- Destroyer, one star one champ
1- X-cal, champ

and I have two kc aviars in the putter pocket. I still have some room in the main compartment for another disc, I probably just need to get my lazy ass to take some pictures. hahah, just been so busy, absolutely love the bag tho!!

The hard part is figuring out what to do with the cavernous pockets.

I saw one yesterday, the extra pockets were my favorite part - every bag should have them!

My least favorite part? The one hoop on the top where the quads attach was all but ripped off... I am surprised it made it though the round.

Apparently the warranty is great on the bag, but that part just seemed like it was designed poorly or something.

Latest posts